Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Survival Regarding NPC's (Specially Zookeeper)

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

Soul_Sand_block

Epic Pika
IGN
Soul_Sand
Minecraft username:
Soul_Sand

Suggestion:
Regarding NPC's (Specially Zookeeper)​

Detailed description:
So, in survival there is zookeeper which sells pets. And as it arrives only once a week and only sells nine pet eggs in total (pet eggs are very useful except some), a lot of people gather around the zookeeper NPC to get the pet.

And at its selling time it is more like a "who buys the pet the quickest" and as a lot of people are coming at the NPC, there are some people who purposely block the NPC so that others can get hold of it and get the pet first.

This is a screenshot when there are 2minutes left for the zookeeper:

It's clear that there is absolutely no space for a person to click on the NPC and get the pet quick. Of course you can do /zookeeper but as the pets get sold under a second, that is not reliable as it will take too long. (like 2seconds at least to go to your mouse and buy it).

So, my suggestion is to make the NPC push you when you are close to it.

Reason(s):
->People won't be able to purposely block the NPC.

->Everybody will get a fair chance to be quick as everyone will be able to click at the NPC without someone blocking it.

Example(s):

Last edited:

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
tozztozzo
This suggestion is bad because it won't solve the main issue. The actual problem is the zookeeper itself.
It should be available 24/7 with unlimited stock and much higher prices using exp and money.

Gurnoor88

Pika Member
This suggestion is bad because it won't solve the main issue. The actual problem is the zookeeper itself.
It should be available 24/7 with unlimited stock and much higher prices using exp and money.
yea as u have tons to spend on ,
this is one of the things which is kinda not p2w

OP
OP
S

Soul_Sand_block

Epic Pika
IGN
Soul_Sand
Some pets like rabbit and guardian are so op that if the zookeeper is available 24/7 the economy will soon be f'ed up even if the zookeeper sells the pets for high prices.

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
tozztozzo
Some pets like rabbit and guardian are so op that if the zookeeper is available 24/7 the economy will soon be f'ed up even if the zookeeper sells the pets for high prices.
It won't. The thing that breaks the economy is that only a few people can have these pets, so they make more money than everyone else, which is not fair.
The blackmarket prices were designed to be lower than normal, to allow for skills and pets to increase the prices.
I made all the prices and balanced the abilities when I was part of the Pika Nerds Committee, so I know what I am talking about.