Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Regen buckets

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZurriW

Epic Pika
Hi, my name is Zurri and I'm a donator+ on op factions 1. Have you ever built a base before, and it just felt like it was like 10 years to make regen walls. I have, and idea why don't staff develop a regen bucket which we place down and it will make regen walls this is very very helpful if you place a /f top 1 prize which would make people raid and it would be harder and more fun to raid with regen walls.

because i need 30 posts to be fit to be staff
I feel like that would be kind of to op because pika already acant handle big cannons believe me ive tried to raid with a 200 and 100 stacker did not turn out well and i just feel like atleast before making such a op base building item improve cannon stability and actually have a try at raiding the big bases

I feel like that would be kind of to op because pika already acant handle big cannons believe me ive tried to raid with a 200 and 100 stacker did not turn out well and i just feel like atleast before making such a op base building item improve cannon stability and actually have a try at raiding the big bases
But other than that i think its a great idea

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
ZurriW, you need a lot more than having 30 posts to be a staff.

Lasticy

Forum Fantasiser
If you really have read the Staff Application Information, then you'll agree you need a lot more than 30 posts.
wait, so you need 30+ post/messages to be able to create a suggestion? .-.

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
What do you mean suggestion? I thought he meant a staff application?

trym30

Pika Lover
Ok i agree but no ftop 1 prize thats just dumb or

And dont make bedrock buckets pls thats to op if staff take this segguestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.