Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Discord Related to create a Statistics bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratoz_GG

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
Kratoz_GG
Minecraft Username:
Kratoz_GG​

Suggestion:
Related to create a Statistics bot​

Detailed description:
Hello,
This suggestion is to request you, the administration to create a discord bot for everything that we see in-game.
for example, Leaderboard, player statistics, loot boxes, in-game cosmetics, quests and every other information in discord itself for the respective player who issued the commands. as I reviewed other suggestions related to this, I came to know people doesn't want their stats to be seen by others. So you can set it up like one cannot view other members' stats (if members don't like it).​

Reason(s):
The reason why I'm suggesting this is, We don't need to open the game every time just to see our stats, quests and other stuff. it would be more comfortable, easier and quite fast to fetch that information in discord. it would be more good if you can make it as like members can activate quests, buy ranks and select in-game cosmetics in discord itself.it makes the work lot more easier.

Thank you !​

Example(s):
NIL​

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
Hello rkgamer007,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested
For your reference, here is the link to our suggestions guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestions Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.