Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Creative Release the creative map and let us download what we built..

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

MiracleWolf

Pika Member
Username:
MasterPvPYT​

Suggestion:
Release the creative map and let us download what we built..​

Detailed description:
At this point, while I disagree with the closure of creative, I understand why it was done. However, at the very least release the creative map and let us players download what we made. It’s not fair that all of our hard work and memories will just disappear.​

Reason(s):
All players who played the creative mode will lose all of their hard work, and trust me some insane things have been built there. Don’t just delete the gamemode without letting us download the world or our plots.​

Example(s):
Schematic link, World download, etc​

MidKnight22

Pika Member
+1

As an avid fan and active player on Creative, I would hate to have my efforts be in vain. I spent countless hours on many of my builds (as I'm sure you know), and would greatly appreciate being able to download the map.

OP
OP
M

MiracleWolf

Pika Member
+1

As an avid fan and active player on Creative, I would hate to have my efforts be in vain. I spent countless hours on many of my builds (as I'm sure you know), and would greatly appreciate being able to download the map.
Thank you for your input. I do recall you building for hours on end without break. Your builds were considerably large. I hope you manage to recover your builds, and wish you luck in all of your future endeavors.

Best wishes,
-MiracleWolf

Last edited:

MidKnight22

Pika Member
Thank you for your input. I do recall you building for hours on end without break. Your builds were considerably large. I hope you manage to recover your builds, and wish you luck in all of your future endeavors.

Wishing you well,
-MiracleWolf
Thank you for that. It's always great to have your hard work recognized and shared with the community - one of my favourite things about the gamemode. Creative was a place where creativity flourished, where ideas were born, and where collaboration/teamwork mattered above all. Home to my dreams and memories, Creative—as an important part of my childhood—will always remain close to my heart. This, again, is a reason why I strongly agree that a world download should be released.

Moreover, I do remember seeing you online quite a bit. I wish I had spoken to you then. Had Creative not been discontinued, think of all the builds we could have made together!

Regards,
-MidKnight22