Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Removal of chat filter for 30+ lvls

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrokenMoon

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
BrokenMoon​

Suggestion:
Removal of chat filter for 30+ lvls​

Detailed description:
If u type something fast in chat and wanna say something again it won’t get sent​

Reason(s):
I play a lot of quads and I usually prefer not using vc so I type in chat fast,like who’s the first rusher and 2nd and inc and stuff like that.Would prefer if it was removed :) for 30+ stars​

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
BrokenMoon

Suggestion:
Removal of chat filter for 30+ lvls

Detailed description:
If u type something fast in chat and wanna say something again it won’t get sent

Reason(s):
I play a lot of quads and I usually prefer not using vc so I type in chat fast,like who’s the first rusher and 2nd and inc and stuff like that.Would prefer if it was removed :) for 30+ stars
+1 but id prefer it be for ranked cuz EVEN TITAN RANKS HAVE A 0.5 SEC filter and i type too fast

Silver Wing

The Pika
Honestly 50 is not that hard (I left after I reached 50) ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

trickytho

Great Reporter
Neutral

It doesn't take long to reach lvl30(I've been playing for less than 2weeks and I'm lvl29) but after lvl50 - sure.

OP
OP
BrokenMoon

BrokenMoon

Pika Member
plppIt doesn't take long to reach lvl30(I've been playing for less than 2weeks and I'm lvl29) but after lvl50 - sure.
What even is the use of this filter,Like yah ik to stop people spamming chat who will want to get muted.Maybe low stars may make alts and spam from those for the reason I’m asking this for 30lvls only.But u might be correct bcoz I’m new and ur an epic pika

_Maasikas_

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
BrokenMoon

Suggestion:
Removal of chat filter for 30+ lvls

Detailed description:
If u type something fast in chat and wanna say something again it won’t get sent

Reason(s):
I play a lot of quads and I usually prefer not using vc so I type in chat fast,like who’s the first rusher and 2nd and inc and stuff like that.Would prefer if it was removed :) for 30+ stars
+1 it’s pretty annoying when the cooldown doesn’t let you chat right

Status
Not open for further replies.