Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Minigames Remove ender pearl fall damage

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
TheDynamicGamer

Suggestion:
Remove ender pearl fall damage

Detailed description:
As many of you have seen @Patolunix 's short that shows how mmuch fall damage the ender pearls have since after the bedwars and skywars update. I tried it out on my own in some private ganes and yes, it is true. it takes away all your Health even if you are on full health with 2 extra golden apple hearts EVEN IF YOU LAND ON PLAIN AND FLAT LAND. They kinda messed up the e-pearl damage since the updates. They even changed the circular tragectory but im kinda adapted to it so thats not a problem. But the damage the ender pearl gives even if it lands in plain land, no blocks there.

Just make it so ender pearls give 0 Damage. Im not saying to remive the fall damage if you land an epearl on some ceiling and then fall from there but make it so the ender pearls itself dont give any damage

Reason(s):
1. Most of them are mentioned above

2. It always ruin your experience as they always give damags

Imma let the community decide if they are fine with it or not. Thanks for reading doe

Example(s):

OP
OP
TheDynamicGamer

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
also staff, pls dont mind the example its kinda funny tho
Minecraft Username:
TheDynamicGamer

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
As many of you have seen @Patolunix 's short that shows how mmuch fall damage the ender pearls have since after the bedwars and skywars update. I tried it out on my own in some private games and yes, it is true. it takes away all your Health even if you are on full health with 2 extra golden apple hearts EVEN IF YOU LAND ON PLAIN AND FLAT LAND. They kinda messed up the e-pearl damage since the updates. They even changed the circular tragectory but im kinda adapted to it so thats not a problem. But the damage the ender pearl gives even if it lands in plain land, no blocks there.

Just make it so ender pearls give 0 Damage. Im not saying to remive the fall damage if you land an epearl on some ceiling and then fall from there but make it so the ender pearls itself dont give any damage

Reason(s):

Imma let the community decide if they are fine with it or not. Thanks for reading doe

Example(s):

OP
OP
TheDynamicGamer

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
I think it isn't an intended feature, so you should make a bug report instead of suggestion.
Anyways, +1
it would be fine if it took away like 10 hp (5 hearts) but full health even with 2 extra hearts is unbearable.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Its a bug so that means this is in the wrong sub forum

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello,

Please stick to using one prefix per suggestion as more is not needed. Thank you.

M

MiracleWolf

Minecraft Username:
TheDynamicGamer

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
As many of you have seen @Patolunix 's short that shows how mmuch fall damage the ender pearls have since after the bedwars and skywars update. I tried it out on my own in some private ganes and yes, it is true. it takes away all your Health even if you are on full health with 2 extra golden apple hearts EVEN IF YOU LAND ON PLAIN AND FLAT LAND. They kinda messed up the e-pearl damage since the updates. They even changed the circular tragectory but im kinda adapted to it so thats not a problem. But the damage the ender pearl gives even if it lands in plain land, no blocks there.

Reason(s):

Example(s):
Also, I would like to add something. Sometimes when you take damage while pearling, you lag back to your original position. This is extremely annoying, as sometimes the person who I’m killing just spans ender pearls and gets tped back to where they originally where before I knocked them off. Also, whenever I try to pearl away while fighting, sometimes I lag back to my original position, back to where the person I was running away from was. Super annoying.

this bug has existed for a long time and I just wanted to talk about it. I’ll try to get a video on it tomorrow or the day after.

OP
OP
TheDynamicGamer

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Also, I would like to add something. Sometimes when you take damage while pearling, you lag back to your original position. This is extremely annoying, as sometimes the person who I’m killing just spans ender pearls and gets tped back to where they originally where before I knocked them off. Also, whenever I try to pearl away while fighting, sometimes I lag back to my original position, back to where the person I was running away from was. Super annoying.

this bug has existed for a long time and I just wanted to talk about it. I’ll try to get a video on it tomorrow or the day after.
yea i just noticied it since yestersay, its fun because i never succesfully pearl and it helps me. it always happens lmao

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
TheDynamicGamer

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

Example(s):
My dude, this is a glitch that should be reported in bug reports. This fall damage can be caused by big ping according to what the devs said.

NGaming

Great Reporter

Just pearl?
It happens to me when I jump down 5 blocks

Status
Not open for further replies.