Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

REMOVE ENDERMAN KIT OR NERF IT plss

Fireor

Epic Pika
The Enderman kit is too op and if a player want to go for a winstreak they would not be able to as they will probably get first rushed by another player with enderman kit.
an enderpearl and a diasword is too op.
so here are some of my suggestion :

1. Down grade the dia sword to an iron one (idek if this will help tbh).
2. Put a cool down in the pearl. After a game starts, you gota wait 10 seconds to use that pearl.
3. Remove the kit completely (jking but i am serious : / ).

Nerfing this kit will give all players atleast a chance to play instead of getting killed before landing to their island.

dont send me hate messages alr :)

lilRyanDZ

Rare Pika
put this in suggestions not here also no dont remove it its good for ws to pearl mid

OP
OP
Fireor

Fireor

Epic Pika
I actually agree with this, its too op and it ruins all the game
upvote it mate :3

sadra3445_

Epic Pika
Guys why Skywars 2v2 is broken? No one plays that gamemode why!

BuhBoy

Epic Pika
The Enderman kit is too op and if a player want to go for a winstreak they would not be able to as they will probably get first rushed by another player with enderman kit.
so here are some of my suggestion :

2. Put a cool down in the pearl. After a game starts, you gota wait 10 seconds to use that pearl.

Nerfing this kit will give all players atleast a chance to play instead of getting killed before landing to their island.

As a person who owns the enderman kit and upgraded it just to get that ender pearl, I'm completely agreeing with you. Even I think it's too OP. Like imagine playing for the first time on the server and someone teleports and kills you before you even open the chest...

Addition of a cooldown is a way to go. But, must suggest the idea in suggestions.

_Terminator_

Players that use enderman kit never waste their ender pearl on killing someone else 99% of the time, Instead they would pearl into the middle to get the mid loots. Also in most of the maps mid is super close and using enderman kit only gives the player 2 more seconds to loot mid if other players are looking to loot mid as well. Also if they want to nerf something they should nerf the kb of the golden kb sword kit (idk what it's called) it literally launches you 4 blocks for no reason even tough it's a kb 1 sword.

ThemSkitz

Adding a cool-down in order to use the enderpearl would be an excellent addition. I'd support a 20-30 second cooldown most likely.

OP
OP
Fireor

Fireor

Epic Pika
Adding a cool-down in order to use the enderpearl would be an excellent addition. I'd support a 20-30 second cooldown most likely.
they rejected my suggestion, saying "Will Never Happpen" felt like an insult ong .

Shark009

Pika Lover
they rejected my suggestion, saying "Will Never Happpen" felt like an insult ong .
welp that's not a insult,you suggested something that's way too dumb I don't think enderman is op
There are literally a thousand ways to kill them

OP
OP
Fireor

Fireor

Epic Pika
welp that's not a insult,you suggested something that's way too dumb I don't think enderman is op
There are literally a thousand ways to kill them
lmfao kekw , if there was a way to kill them without any kits to the target its alr , anyway