Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars REMOVE ENDERMAN KIT OR NERF IT plss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireor

Epic Pika
Minecraft username:
Fireor​

Suggestion:
REMOVE ENDERMAN KIT OR NERF IT plss​

Detailed description:
The Enderman kit is too op and if a player want to go for a winstreak they would not be able to as they will probably get first rushed by another player with enderman kit.
an enderpearl and a diasword is too op.
so here are some of my suggestion :

1. Down grade the dia sword to an iron one (idek if this will help tbh).
2. Put a cool down in the pearl. After a game starts, you gota wait 10 seconds to use that pearl.
3. Remove the kit completely (jking but i am serious : / ).

Nerfing this kit will give all players atleast a chance to play instead of getting killed before landing to their island.

dont send me hate messages alr :)​

Reason(s):
There is no fun to get killed within 4 seconds of the game.
We could have encountered this with the vip,elite,titan kits but now its gone for good.

:3 #nerfendermankit​

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
even though i dont want this to happen (def not cuz i am one of those guys to ruin players streak) but still seeing from a perspective of a new player its necesarry. when i started playing sw 3 years ago i had this issue specially when vamp was too op making playersl iteral gods. could not win a single game so ya kit should get nerfed. btw u i am not sure but i think it has been suggested before-

Regretfull

Staff Member
Helper
-1 | There are other kits that are really overpowered too, such as flameshot (which when maxed or nearly maxed can 2 shot someone at the start of the game) or bonk where you can literally send anyone to another planet. If enderpearl is meant to get nerfed, then they should too. I also use the kit too, so it's a bit biased too LMAO.

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
Just be cautious while playing ig, and once you know who used it, you can manually flag that person and hunt him down if he's near ur spawn island.

OP
OP
Fireor

Fireor

Epic Pika
-1 | There are other kits that are really overpowered too, such as flameshot (which when maxed or nearly maxed can 2 shot someone at the start of the game) or bonk where you can literally send anyone to another planet. If enderpearl is meant to get nerfed, then they should too. I also use the kit too, so it's a bit biased too LMAO.

it can easily be countered by kinding or just putting armour quickly yk :/ . also u use that kit tooo, no wonder u defending it :/ . also bonk kit cant be used right after the starting of a game and it can be easily be avoided by spacing and blocking in some sort of cocoon type of structure. still epearl kit is more overpowered than all
or yk just nerf all the kits and make it fair for everyone.

OP
OP
Fireor

Fireor

Epic Pika
Just be cautious while playing ig, and once you know who used it, you can manually flag that person and hunt him down if he's near ur spawn island.
what are u talking abt, they are just gona tp to ur island first.

iFkiller

Veteran
Hello Fireor,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Won't happen.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.