Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Remove getting effects when someone donates while you are in parkour

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
TheDynamicGamer​

Suggestion:
Remove getting effects when someone donates while you are in parkour​

Detailed description:
I was just doing some casual parkour on skywars and bedwars lobby yesterday(with no luck unfortunately) and i noticed a couple of times that if someone donates on the store, you still get the effects when you are doing parkour.

It would be unfiar as you would easily be able to make the difficult 4 block jumps. It is unfair as u get jump boost 2 and speed 2 which would also give a bit of speed up in your time.

It can easily be abused too! All you gotta do is sit right next to the start parkour pressure plate, wait for someone to donate and start and get going. 15-17 seconds of jumb boost 2 and speed 2 is enough to get to like checkpoint 2 or 3 if u can control your self nicely, you could get it in a very short amount of time. Also, if someone is too rich too be true and donates 1 EUR and starts parkour, would be still unfair.

I know this would be a lot of coding but still, add a plugin like where if u are in parkour, u dont get the donation effects.​

Reason(s):
Mentioned Above

Example(s):
How am i supposed to give an example for this thing wth​

Silver Wing

The Pika
+1

Parkour is so ez, I did it in 1:29 (Yes its a flex by a parkour noob)
But arent the donations rare?
I mean it doesnt occur 24/7

OP
OP
TheDynamicGamer

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
+1

Parkour is so ez, I did it in 1:29 (Yes its a flex by a parkour noob)
But arent the donations rare?
I mean it doesnt occur 24/7
bruh u probably play at wrong time, when i play, in 1 hour i get atkeast 10 doantions. donations arent only donated money but u also get the effects if someone buys a rank or stuff atm

Silver Wing

The Pika
bruh u probably play at wrong time, when i play, in 1 hour i get atkeast 10 doantions. donations arent only donated money but u also get the effects if someone buys a rank or stuff atm
only 10? ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
+1
It's not really a big deal, but it would for sure be a helpful change.

krsy123

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
TheDynamicGamer

Suggestion:
Remove getting effects when someone donates while you are in parkour

Detailed description:
I was just doing some casual parkour on skywars and bedwars lobby yesterday(with no luck unfortunately) and i noticed a couple of times that if someone donates on the store, you still get the effects when you are doing parkour.

It would be unfiar as you would easily be able to make the difficult 4 block jumps. It is unfair as u get jump boost 2 and speed 2 which would also give a bit of speed up in your time.

It can easily be abused too! All you gotta do is sit right next to the start parkour pressure plate, wait for someone to donate and start and get going. 15-17 seconds of jumb boost 2 and speed 2 is enough to get to like checkpoint 2 or 3 if u can control your self nicely, you could get it in a very short amount of time. Also, if someone is too rich too be true and donates 1 EUR and starts parkour, would be still unfair.

I know this would be a lot of coding but still, add a plugin like where if u are in parkour, u dont get the donation effects.

Reason(s):
Mentioned Above

Example(s):
How am i supposed to give an example for this thing wth
+1

I agree with your post even though it doesn't happen as often.

Silver Wing

The Pika
ahh k ㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎ ㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎ ㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎

Eukioh

Great Reporter
I myself don't know anyone who is a parkour fanatic except MasterPvP
But I believe it would help

OP
OP
TheDynamicGamer

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
I myself don't know anyone who is a parkour fanatic except MasterPvP
But I believe it would help
Me, silver wing and everyone who play pika like 5 hours a day. We got bored often and to relax, it's parkour time baby

Status
Not open for further replies.