Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Remove "Grim Anticheat"

Donaldo9988

I am writing to file a complaint regarding your server. For the past few days, there has been an influx of hackers on the server, greatly impacting the gaming experience.

Recently, a new anti-cheat system called "Grim" was implemented on the server to prevent the use of hacks. However, this has not resulted in the removal of hackers from the server. Instead, the anti-cheat system appears to be faulty and is causing players to be kicked from the game without any valid reason, worsening the gaming experience.

I urge you to take swift action to improve the gaming experience on this server. I suggest that you implement a new, more reliable anti-cheat system to effectively combat the hackers and maintain a safe gaming environment.

I believe this is necessary to restore players' confidence in the server and ensure a pleasant gaming experience. Thank you in advance for your prompt response and efforts to improve the gaming experience on this server.

Sincerely,

Donaldo9988

GodSavage

Epic Pika
IGN
GodSavage_
I am writing to file a complaint regarding your server. For the past few days, there has been an influx of hackers on the server, greatly impacting the gaming experience.

Recently, a new anti-cheat system called "Grim" was implemented on the server to prevent the use of hacks. However, this has not resulted in the removal of hackers from the server. Instead, the anti-cheat system appears to be faulty and is causing players to be kicked from the game without any valid reason, worsening the gaming experience.

I urge you to take swift action to improve the gaming experience on this server. I suggest that you implement a new, more reliable anti-cheat system to effectively combat the hackers and maintain a safe gaming environment.

I believe this is necessary to restore players' confidence in the server and ensure a pleasant gaming experience. Thank you in advance for your prompt response and efforts to improve the gaming experience on this server.

Sincerely,

Donaldo9988
Server is trying their best to fix the issue

Ujjwal53

Epic Pika
IGN
Ujjwal53
Developers are continuously working to improve anticheat and this process takes time till then you can help the staff team by reporting the hackers here.