Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Survival Remove guardian pet ability from spawn.

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

avciiiiiii

Great Reporter
Minecraft username:
avciiiiiiii​

Suggestion:
Remove guardian pet ability from spawn.​

Detailed description:
Remove Guardian Pet ability from the spawn area will be best thing and only allow it to deal 2x damage in specific worlds. It will be unfair for regular players in PvP. A skilled player with Protection 4 armor can defeat someone with Protection 5 armor. However, a Guardian Pet user cannot be defeated even if others have Protection 4 or the best armor because the pet deals 2x damage half of the time. This makes PvP frustrating for normal players who just want a fair fight.​

Reason(s):
Unfair PvP advantage.​

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial
Minecraft username:
avciiiiiiii

Suggestion:
Remove guardian pet ability from spawn.

Detailed description:
Remove Guardian Pet ability from the spawn area will be best thing and only allow it to deal 2x damage in specific worlds. It will be unfair for regular players in PvP. A skilled player with Protection 4 armor can defeat someone with Protection 5 armor. However, a Guardian Pet user cannot be defeated even if others have Protection 4 or the best armor because the pet deals 2x damage half of the time. This makes PvP frustrating for normal players who just want a fair fight.

Reason(s):
Unfair PvP advantage.
That's the entire point of survival PvP, it's supposed to be based on your resources as well and not just skill alone.
If I remember correctly, guardian pets aren't obtainable from crates this ssn which makes them very rare and worth the grind.
If u want to counter the pet, u can just buy one yourself as well.

mobinfarahani

Rare Pika
I totally agree , like a player with a guardian pet with a sharpness 5 sword can easily 2 hit or 3 hit a normal protection 4 player . either remove the guardian pet or transfer the damages to players to only mobs

OP
OP
avciiiiiii

avciiiiiii

Great Reporter
That's the entire point of survival PvP, it's supposed to be based on your resources as well and not just skill alone.
If I remember correctly, guardian pets aren't obtainable from crates this ssn which makes them very rare and worth the grind.
Yes you can grind using guardian pet but just from worlds not in spawn or pvp because in pvp it's to much overpowered and unfair for those who just want regular pvp.

Stynxq

Pika Lover
What you mean worth the grind? you literally have to pay money to get the pet how is that grinding?

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial
What you mean worth the grind? you literally have to pay money to get the pet how is that grinding?
It's bought from the /zookeeper using experience, u don't even have to pay money for it. Just farm the zookeeper when it resets to try and grab one.

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial
Yes you can grind using guardian pet but just from worlds not in spawn or pvp because in pvp it's to much overpowered and unfair for those who just want regular pvp.
Pika survival isn't 'regular' it already has p5 and S6 but those are obtainable much more easily and are relatively weak.
There needs to be items that are more expensive/powerful and obtainable only by those who grind hard for them, the guardian pet is exactly this.
The guardian pet doesn't provide any unfair advantage since it's extremely rare this ssn.

mobinfarahani

Rare Pika
If u want to counter the pet, u can just buy one yourseyes i
yes i agree its based on resources too , but with guardian pets its gonna be only resources , there has to be a balance between them , skill and resources both are a thing but a thing when they are balanced , I can promise you protection 5 and sharpness6 sword are enough and good balancers already , no point in adding another thing in them .

mobinfarahani

Rare Pika
Pika survival isn't 'regular' it already has p5 and S6 but those are obtainable much more easily and are relatively weak.
There needs to be items that are more expensive/powerful and obtainable only by those who grind hard for them, the guardian pet is exactly this.
The guardian pet doesn't provide any unfair advantage since it's extremely rare this ssn.
adding another resource to game will just transfer the game from gaining skills to just items , and have this in your mind too , we all saw how last season dupers ruined whole server by duping these over powered items , right now the pvp is fun cause a p4 with a higher skills can fight back a p5 and they both will do what they can but what the point when a guy with a guardian pet can 2 hit a p4 player ??? we grind 1 hour we fight 1 hour and this loop will continue cause its fun , but with those stuff we grind half of the season and only pvp for maximum 2 weeks then just quit it . see ? no fun in the end

mobinfarahani

Rare Pika
adding another resource to game will just transfer the game from gaining skills to just items , and have this in your mind too , we all saw how last season dupers ruined whole server by duping these over powered items , right now the pvp is fun cause a p4 with a higher skills can fight back a p5 and they both will do what they can but what the point when a guy with a guardian pet can 2 hit a p4 player ??? we grind 1 hour we fight 1 hour and this loop will continue cause its fun , but with those stuff we grind half of the season and only pvp for maximum 2 weeks then just quit it . see ? no fun in the end
and the reason we quit is it just being too easy , no point in trying in it anymore , the moments we try hard to fight back a person in pvp and then all we need is a guardian pet to lay down and hit a guy 2 3 times and yayyyyyyyyyy we just killed a person without any hard work , we have fun when we do our best to gain something , not pressing our left click for months to grind some stuff , if you have fun doing that then you are one of a kind to be honest my friend who enjoys grinding all day , 90 percent of server wont and dont like to grind this much for some resources

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial
and the reason we quit is it just being too easy , no point in trying in it anymore , the moments we try hard to fight back a person in pvp and then all we need is a guardian pet to lay down and hit a guy 2 3 times and yayyyyyyyyyy we just killed a person without any hard work , we have fun when we do our best to gain something , not pressing our left click for months to grind some stuff , if you have fun doing that then you are one of a kind to be honest my friend who enjoys grinding all day , 90 percent of server wont and dont like to grind this much for some resources
Obtaining it is very difficult rn, there's a small chance 3 guardian eggs will be sold once a week and there's an even smaller chance that one of them will be a legendary. Unless someone dupes them (which will be much more difficult this ssn due to the one world system) only a couple ppl will have it which means u can easily team up against these ppl and defeat them.

mobinfarahani

Rare Pika
Obtaining it is very difficult rn, there's a small chance 3 guardian eggs will be sold once a week and there's an even smaller chance that one of them will be a legendary. Unless someone dupes them (which will be much more difficult this ssn due to the one world system) only a couple ppl will have it which means u can easily team up against these ppl and defeat them.
nah teaming up against 2 player who only have the pet . first literally noone will fight against them everyone will team with them . and the 2 hit p4 player to kill them is something , they gonna use p5 for sure and probably on knight set , imagine knight p5 set no way they would even take a bit of damage and will 2 hit every p4 and 5 hit every p5 like they are some ants under the foot of a giant

Maanas232

Epic Pika
If the ability is removed from spawn then there is no use of the pet so its basically removing it so -1

Moisbig

Pika Lover
Guys relax the guardian pet is fair instead of skill in PVP I can also swipe my credit card and buy a guardian pet for myself from needing skill I can do double damage in PVP anytime I want if it was a bit more balance it would receive more people who want to play it but that is fine maybe it is a bit to unfair from needing skill to just needing money to win I guess some things just never change cause its a stupid problem -1

Aggggg_

Minecraft username:
avciiiiiiii

Suggestion:
Remove guardian pet ability from spawn.

Detailed description:
Remove Guardian Pet ability from the spawn area will be best thing and only allow it to deal 2x damage in specific worlds. It will be unfair for regular players in PvP. A skilled player with Protection 4 armor can defeat someone with Protection 5 armor. However, a Guardian Pet user cannot be defeated even if others have Protection 4 or the best armor because the pet deals 2x damage half of the time. This makes PvP frustrating for normal players who just want a fair fight.

Reason(s):
Unfair PvP advantage.
i agree with this its fr p2w

MalSis4

The entire point of pvp is based on skills, adding this to pvp is like giving a noob sharpness 10 and not everyone can get guardian pet like you just said 'u can just buy one yourself as well' its not that easy and this is not very fair.

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial
i agree with this its fr p2w
Nothing p2w about it, it's obtained from the zookeeper which is completely free.
The entire point of pvp is based on skills, adding this to pvp is like giving a noob sharpness 10 and not everyone can get guardian pet like you just said 'u can just buy one yourself as well' its not that easy and this is not very fair.
This is survival, the entire point of PvP is who has the better gear. It's more about your resources than your skill.
There is no point in calling it 'survival' if someone who has just joined can defeat someone whose been playing for weeks by just using a simple p4 kit.
A nerf can be suggested to the pet but removing it altogether from PvP is too much.

mobinfarahani

Rare Pika
Nothing p2w about it, it's obtained from the zookeeper which is completely free.

This is survival, the entire point of PvP is who has the better gear. It's more about your resources than your skill.
There is no point in calling it 'survival' if someone who has just joined can defeat someone whose been playing for weeks by just using a simple p4 kit.
A nerf can be suggested to the pet but removing it altogether from PvP is too much.
thats what skill is , the guy who just joined and kill a guy who is playing there for weeks been training in other servers for years to be this good , survival is a normal gamemode and the pvp of it has to be setted of a normal pvp , if you want over powered stuff then there are other gamemodes which you can grind for a protection 20 in them go in pvp with a sharpness 12 and 1 tap any protection 7 you see on your way , literally survival is based on the single player survival you play , a protection 5 a kinght kit a sharpness 6 is keeping the balance between skill and items already no point in adding another thing , as I see and can understand , what you care about right now is the 10 percent of server who grind all day and dont practice that much , ok ok ok the server already has a way for them p5 set and a sharpness 6 and alot of enchanted golden apples , but what about the other 90 percent who grind less and practice more ???? they use protection 4 a sharpness 5 and golden apples not enchanted ones and these 2 kinds are balanced at this moment , the grinder fights back with his items the one who practices fights back with his skills , totally balanced , now add a guardian pet on the grinder side , what happens ? the balance is gone , server is fun as long as there is a balance in it

OP
OP
avciiiiiii

avciiiiiii

Great Reporter
If the ability is removed from spawn then there is no use of the pet so its basically removing it so -1
Dear sir, you can use it while grinding mob kills or killing wardens in world, but We just don't want that pet in pvp or spawn because it's to overpowered.