Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Survival Remove guardian pet ability from spawn.

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

avciiiiiii

Great Reporter
Minecraft username:
avciiiiiiii​

Suggestion:
Remove guardian pet ability from spawn.​

Detailed description:
Remove Guardian Pet ability from the spawn area will be best thing and only allow it to deal 2x damage in specific worlds. It will be unfair for regular players in PvP. A skilled player with Protection 4 armor can defeat someone with Protection 5 armor. However, a Guardian Pet user cannot be defeated even if others have Protection 4 or the best armor because the pet deals 2x damage half of the time. This makes PvP frustrating for normal players who just want a fair fight.​

Reason(s):
Unfair PvP advantage.​

Maanas232

Epic Pika
Dear sir, you can use it while grinding mob kills or killing wardens in world, but We just don't want that pet in pvp or spawn because it's to overpowered.
Nobody is gonna need a pet for grinding mob unless it drops extra stuff or multplies them

OP
OP
avciiiiiii

avciiiiiii

Great Reporter
Nobody is gonna need a pet for grinding mob unless it drops extra stuff or multplies them
Then removing is the good option but removing it at this time will be bad because some peoples already got that, so the best idea is to remove ability from spawn.

kaisan

pika network should remove it !! cuz its unfair in pvp so pika plz remove it

mobinfarahani

Rare Pika
Then removing is the good option but removing it at this time will be bad because some peoples already got that, so the best idea is to remove ability from spawn.
I think there is only 1 or 2 in whole server right now , removing it will be better option

I would not like the Guardian pet to leavee survival, the pet is not a p2w, u cant get it from spending money in the game, u have to work to get it,
so therefore i would not like the Guardian Pet ( PvP pet ) to leave, i like this suggestion, i would like it instead of leaving to just nerf it, since i agree its very op and unfair twoards other people but if would be better if it just only got nerfed.
The zookeeper i agree, its very easy to get pets from, so it would be good if u had to buy it with more xp, like around 50k xp ( 130-200 ) xp levels for everykind of pet egg,

That's the entire point of survival PvP, it's supposed to be based on your resources as well and not just skill alone.
If I remember correctly, guardian pets aren't obtainable from crates this ssn which makes them very rare and worth the grind.
If u want to counter the pet, u can just buy one yourself as well.
I do not agree with ur opinion, the figter pet is a easy pet to get if u afk overnight on ur xp farm, u can easily get 200 xp levels from that, so i would think its better to nerf the Guardian Pet instead of completely removing it.
I like the guardian pet myself but its very op and unfair so just nerf it instead of removing it completely

TIMRIDER

Pika Lover
That's the entire point of survival PvP, it's supposed to be based on your resources as well and not just skill alone.
If I remember correctly, guardian pets aren't obtainable from crates this ssn which makes them very rare and worth the grind.
If u want to counter the pet, u can just buy one yourself as well.
Bruh u dum ngl do u even know why last season pika survival PvP was dead because of this gurdian pet u can just quick drop to P5 also if u max it and + it kill P4 it 3 to 4 hit and now a days pika survival got alot of hacker if they get the pet they will ruin the PvP again and if u telling like to rec and ban them they like remove the pet and store in chest then go off and if they got ban in that time they just ban evade

So like u should transfer the damage of gurdian Peta to mobs only

Moisbig

Pika Lover
Hello guys Here are some of my reasons why we should remove this pet
Balanced PvP Environment:

Removing the Guardian Pet ability from the spawn area ensures a more balanced PvP environment.
It allows players to engage in fair fights where victory is determined by skill and strategy rather than by the presence of an overpowered pet.
This balance fosters a more enjoyable experience for all players, regardless of their skill level or equipment.
Encourages Diversity in Combat Tactics:

By limiting the Guardian Pet's ability to specific worlds, players are encouraged to explore alternative combat tactics and strategies.
Players will be motivated to experiment with different weapons, armor, and enchantments to gain an edge in battles rather than relying solely on the pet's overpowering damage.
This diversity adds depth to PvP encounters, making them more dynamic and engaging for everyone involved.
Promotes Fairness and Inclusivity:

Removing the Guardian Pet's ability from the spawn area promotes fairness and inclusivity within the server community.
It ensures that all players, regardless of their access to rare pets or high-tier gear, have an equal opportunity to compete and succeed in PvP.
This fosters a more positive and welcoming atmosphere where players are valued for their skills and sportsmanship rather than their in-game possessions or privileges.
By implementing these changes, the server can cultivate a more balanced, diverse, and inclusive PvP environment, enriching the overall gameplay experience for all participants.
these are just some of the reasons on why I the guardian pet should be removed if you like to respond you always welcome I got more points to make

Moisbig

Pika Lover
In a scenario where a sharpness 5 Netherite sword deals 2x damage every 2 hits, with each hit inflicting 1.5 hearts of damage, the impact of the Guardian Pet's ability to double damage becomes evident. Without the Guardian Pet in play, defeating an opponent would require a calculated number of hits based on their armor and health pool. However, when factoring in the 2x damage boost from the Guardian Pet, the dynamics of combat shift significantly. With each hit now dealing 3 hearts of damage instead of the standard 1.5 hearts, the number of hits required to eliminate an opponent with the Guardian Pet's assistance is drastically reduced, creating an imbalance in PvP encounters. This disparity highlights the necessity of removing the Guardian Pet's ability to ensure fair and skill-based gameplay for all participants on the server.
this is for the vanilla type of PVP
Now some for a port 5 and sharp 6 pvp scenarios or for p4 s5 people who fight against the p5 s6 people
To enhance balance in PvP and reduce reliance on custom items, it is essential to introduce more skill-based mechanics that emphasize player strategy and execution. By shifting the focus towards player skill rather than item superiority, PvP encounters become more engaging and rewarding. Implementing skill-based elements such as precise timing, strategic decision-making, and effective use of abilities can level the playing field and create a more competitive environment where victory is determined by player proficiency rather than gear advantages.
Encouraging players to rely on their skills during PvP battles fosters a more dynamic and strategic gameplay experience. By emphasizing the importance of player decision-making, positioning, and tactical awareness, the outcome of battles becomes more dependent on individual performance rather than the strength of custom items. This shift towards skill-based gameplay not only promotes fair competition but also enhances the overall PvP experience by rewarding players for their mastery of game mechanics and strategic thinking.
Introducing skill-based challenges in PvP not only promotes a more balanced and competitive environment but also elevates the overall gameplay experience. By requiring players to demonstrate proficiency in combat tactics, situational awareness, and strategic planning, the focus shifts from gear advantages to player skill. This approach not only levels the playing field for all participants but also encourages continuous improvement and mastery of gameplay mechanics, creating a more engaging and skillful PvP environment where victory is earned through strategic prowess and tactical decision-making.
so these can be some of the scenarios that might be affected by the guardian pet so I think best is to either remove the or just nerf its ability to either 20% or just 10% so that its more balanced and can keep some of its vaue.

Minecraft username:
avciiiiiiii

Suggestion:
Remove guardian pet ability from spawn.

Detailed description:
Remove Guardian Pet ability from the spawn area will be best thing and only allow it to deal 2x damage in specific worlds. It will be unfair for regular players in PvP. A skilled player with Protection 4 armor can defeat someone with Protection 5 armor. However, a Guardian Pet user cannot be defeated even if others have Protection 4 or the best armor because the pet deals 2x damage half of the time. This makes PvP frustrating for normal players who just want a fair fight.

Reason(s):
Unfair PvP advantage.
He is right remove pet in spawn do a same pvp without any power

Nico096

I agree ;-; coz thos players if u dont fight them with p5 u will get 3hits and die and thats so p2w remove or or transfer the damages to players to only mobs

Cyb0rgMan

Staff Member
Trial
The guardian ability is a tough one, but it makes the game more challenging and also, only people with it can be stronger so downvote

OP
OP
avciiiiiii

avciiiiiii

Great Reporter
The guardian ability is a tough one, but it makes the game more challenging and also, only people with it can be stronger so downvote
Just one question do you pvp in survival ? & if you are asking guardian pet make game though and that's good then removing crates and /playtimerewards will also make game tought then why not removing it ? make a sence man

Cyb0rgMan

Staff Member
Trial
well I may a lack of knowledge in survival because I rarely play it. I just heard about this pet from a friend of mine

OP
OP
avciiiiiii

avciiiiiii

Great Reporter
well I may a lack of knowledge in survival because I rarely play it. I just heard about this pet from a friend of mine
If you don't know anything about survival then don't upvote or downvote ;-;

mobinfarahani

Rare Pika
this whole talk is about survival and just hearing some stuff from some friends is not a good reason to upvote or downvote a thread .
challenging is when you can fight back but harder not when you are only 3 shots till death , this isnt challenging its more like just accepting your death , by all respect ! please if you have no knowledge in something dont interfere in it , especially pvp which would make the players to try harder than usual to win , you will just ruin fun of those people and Im pretty sure this is not something pika network and staff of it would like to see .

Moisbig

Pika Lover
Let's guess the friend was xtizx123 o smth like dat he who has the pet of course doesn't want It removed o maybe was Killerms who told you well those players have guardian pets of course they don't want it removed but favoring just a couple of players isn't gonna help in the long turn since it will cause survival to no longer be fun and lead to more players quitting because of the unfairness and the p2w stuff that it's adding example pro 5 knight set where you cant deal damage to them just hope you can break their armor before yours breaks that's already really unfair as everyone can see that. of course, we want the server to stay relevant so I don't mind it removed but just nerfed it from 50% to maybe 20% or 15% so it's more balanced and fairer for everyone so people don't have to complain much about it.