Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Remove horse armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
Minecraft username:
itsdruglovexx​

Suggestion:
Remove horse armor​

Detailed description:
Just remove the horse armor from the /shop or remove the ability to be bought in stacks.​

Reason(s):
Only use of this item is to fill someones inventory with stuff so when they open keys they drop the loot. Yes, on some servers there is item filter but it isn't functional as it's supposed to be. So simplest solution is to remove what i stated above and make it craftable. Because while crafting you cant stack items that shouldn't be stacked, like the horse armor.​

Example(s):
No​

Diamond_Gamerzz

Great Reporter
Or maybe just keep it in gamemodes where we can get horses like in survival, factions, skyblock and make the price like 10 times the current so people won't buy more than what they need.

OP
OP
itsdruglovexx

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
Or maybe just keep it in gamemodes where we can get horses like in survival, factions, skyblock and make the price like 10 times the current so people won't buy more than what they need.
Thats the point ppl abuse it and throw it at ppl who open keys. Just remove its ability to be bought as stacked.

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft username:
itsdruglovexx

Suggestion:
Remove horse armor

Detailed description:
Just remove the horse armor from the /shop or remove the ability to be bought in stacks.

Reason(s):
Only use of this item is to fill someones inventory with stuff so when they open keys they drop the loot. Yes, on some servers there is item filter but it isn't functional as it's supposed to be. So simplest solution is to remove what i stated above and make it craftable. Because while crafting you cant stack items that shouldn't be stacked, like the horse armor.

Example(s):
No
In global gamemode? I don't understand what gamemode is this supposed to be in

Blazemon

The Pika
I don't understand still how do other ppl fill hr inventory with it

Alparo_

Great Reporter
Minecraft username:
itsdruglovexx

Suggestion:
Remove horse armor

Detailed description:
Just remove the horse armor from the /shop or remove the ability to be bought in stacks.

Reason(s):
Only use of this item is to fill someones inventory with stuff so when they open keys they drop the loot. Yes, on some servers there is item filter but it isn't functional as it's supposed to be. So simplest solution is to remove what i stated above and make it craftable. Because while crafting you cant stack items that shouldn't be stacked, like the horse armor.

Example(s):
No
+1, I had a situation where I was opening some keys and someone filled my inventory with horse armors so I lost the reward.

Minecraft username:
itsdruglovexx

Suggestion:
Remove horse armor

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

Example(s):
No
Good suggestion! Considering people are jealous at my ultimate+ rank on kitpvp, captain rank on op prison, keys gkit class on kitpvp and my brand new keys gkit class on op prison, i totally 100% agree with you bro and charity!!!

OP
OP
itsdruglovexx

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
Good suggestion! Considering people are jealous at my ultimate+ rank on kitpvp, captain rank on op prison, keys gkit class on kitpvp and my brand new keys gkit class on op prison, i totally 100% agree with you bro and charity!!!
Stop ban evading weirdo kid smh

Stop ban evading weirdo kid smh
Bro tho ur my bestest best friend and I have come to say hi cmon man I gave everyone permission to be jealous until Monday, but you can be jealous for the rest of December on my brand new keys gkit class on op prison since ur my bestest best friend

Diamond_Gamerzz

Great Reporter
I don't understand still how do other ppl fill hr inventory with it
There is an option to buy more horse armours. And since horse armors are unstackable, if we buy 1 stack our inventory overflows and the person next to us also gets them.

OP
OP
itsdruglovexx

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
Bro tho ur my bestest best friend and I have come to say hi cmon man I gave everyone permission to be jealous until Monday, but you can be jealous for the rest of December on my brand new keys gkit class on op prison since ur my bestest best friend
Never seen a person this obsessed with me in my life. Ngl scares me a bit. Creep behavior on point.

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
instead of removing the item, how about disabling item drop near warp crates? Then nothing random will fall into ur inventory. Since some servers like survival like horse armor for personal reasons like liking the looks of it on the horse.

Diamond_Gamerzz

Great Reporter
instead of removing the item, how about disabling item drop near warp crates? Then nothing random will fall into ur inventory. Since some servers like survival like horse armor for personal reasons like liking the looks of it on the horse.
If it's able to be bought in a stack it's just gonna burst out of the inventory. So either make the price too much so people can't afford too many or make remove it.

JerryMine

The Pika
I thought they had a mail-like section thingy that puts your crate prizes in it so you can redeem it safely when your inventory is full...

simplest fix but i'm not sure why the devs can't think of this because some servers have it

OP
OP
itsdruglovexx

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
Yea but you cant buy it from /shop on survival. You need to find it in the wild. Plus some gamemodes had this but it was removed for some reason, no idea why. But to be honest, why in the world u would need horse armor in shops when you cant buy a horse spawn egg. For example prisons. There's just mining and blocks, no mobs. Opskyblock and classic skyblock, you can get horse only by horse spawner. Survival u cant buy it. Creative you cant spawn it. Opfacs and facs i dont think there is even horses. My point it that it's 99% useless and only used to fill inventories. It is annoying to not be able to open your keys in peace. Over the years I've witnessed people lose bought keys over horse armor. It's just pointless
I thought they had a mail-like section thingy that puts your crate prizes in it so you can redeem it safely when your inventory is full...

simplest fix but i'm not sure why the devs can't think of this because some servers have it
True, or just returning the item filter which allows u to toggle what you want to collect.

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello itsdruglovexx,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Players can use multiple items for this, we are not removing all items that can be used for this, we already disabled item-drop on most of the game modes at the crates.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.