Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Remove Iron currency expire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacity

Pika Lover
IGN
Legacity
Username:
Legacuty​

Suggestion:
Remove Iron currency expire​

Detailed description:
Hello!
I made a bug report about my 500 iron currency got removed, and the report got denied because Iron expires after 14 days, so I guess its true.
What is Remove Iron currency expire?
After voting every day for 8 day straight, you can claim 500 Iron currency for voting 50 times a month. This has more tiers, but this suggestion is not about that now.
So, If you have claimed your Iron currency, you have 14 days to use it.
My problem with this, is if you really grind for Titan rank with Iron currency(This is an Example), then its almost impossible to get that amount of Iron, because when you are really close to it, 500 Iron of your total is going to expire. The only way to get 4500 Iron is getting lucky in the Vote crate.​

Reason(s):
Almost every Pika Network player have cracked minecraft, so That means they Dont have enough money to buy a rank, or their parents dont allow it. Thats why I want to remove the expire after 14 days.
Players would be happy with titan rank!!!
Please remove it!​

BlazeLavenson

Legendary Pika
IGN
BlazeLavenson
-1 If iron expiry was removed, everyone would just vote for titan instead of buying it, which just makes pika lose out on too much money

Kratoz_GG

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
Kratoz_GG
Hello Legacity,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Removal of iron expiry means an easier way for anyone to purchase ranks for free.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.