Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted SkyWars Remove KB Swords/Rumble Only

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
IIMoKeyy

Suggestion:
Remove KB Swords/Rumble Only

Detailed description:
I wanna suggest removing kb swords from skywars or just add them for rumble only. I think kb swords are way too over powered in normal skywars. sometimes people with no armor and no gapples can just 1 hit someone with armor and stuff and just lose the game.

I would say adding kb swords only for Rumble is something acceptable. Most of the players agree with my opinion about kb swords. *I know that this suggestion has a 90% chance of getting denied, but if we upvoted this we might be able to remove kb swords*

Reason(s):
Having a kb sword is way too op and really unfair for other players. I've played with a lot of people(Teammates) and all of them keep saying kb swords should be removed. I know removing kb swords will be really game changing, but if kb swords are only in rumble it will will be fair. *If you agree/disagree with me please upvote or downvote so we can know if they should remove them or no*

Last edited:

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Thats not his name ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ
I call him fkiwi ok?
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

UpperGround

Great Reporter
His name is ajg[siawgj ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ
um k

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
I call him fkiwi ok?
thats alrite ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

0czz

Rare Pika
IGN
0cz
-1, yes they are over powered, but it also gives a chance that normal unranked player can kill a titan, and actually kb sword is only chance for normal players to kill ranked players, i think they should remain same.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey IIMoKeyy,
Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!