Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Remove Kb1 / Kb2 enchants

BestPikaPlayer

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
90D

Suggestion:
Remove Kb1 / Kb2 enchants

Detailed description:
As you know, there's an enchantment called "knockback" and we can get them easily from villagers / books. Please disable this enchants on weapon especially axes. I don't mind kb on swords because they will give less damage than axes and that's a normal thing to have kbs on swords.​

Reason(s):
1. This knockback is usually used to bias a "reach" in pvp. Many players these days using knockback 1 (mostly) in pvp and it gives them "reach" which is an unfair advantage for others.
2. The server is not good enough to give knockbacks to players from other player's hit. Some of asian players have high ping and usually got false banned due to this kb thingy. (on low ping player screen, we're hitting from 5-7 blocks away , but on high ping player screen , we're literally in front of them and the hit delay will show us hitting from far away)
3. Many false ban coming from this knockbacks enchants.
4. Hackers will be easily bypass hacking because of this enchantment. They can literally add reach to 4-5blocks and they will say " I use kb1 / kb2 " but they're actually really hacking.
5. You can just disable kb from axe and keep it for swords because swords gives less damage than axes and kb on sword is a normal thing we can found everywhere.​

Example(s):
if you're a player with low ping (10-100ms) and figthing a guy with 150 - 400ms ping , it will be a double disadvantage for the higher ping guy because he got slower refresh rate and he got a lot of hit from the kb enchantment.

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
Yes
+1
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

sheryal

Great Reporter
i can agree that kb 1+2 pvping is quite annoying in op factions

Crveni_Marlboro

Veteran
Great Reporter
+1 ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

OP
OP
BestPikaPlayer

BestPikaPlayer

Great Reporter
+1, completely agree with this, can't understand if there's someone who doesn't agreed to this..

Masvidal

Epic Pika

KB is part of vanilla Minecraft. Think it’s a dumb idea to remove it just for the sake of higher ping players, this isn’t a problem of the server nor the low ping players but where the players live. It’s annoying yes but it’s there for a reason , a strategy almost so yeah -1

OP
OP
BestPikaPlayer

BestPikaPlayer

Great Reporter

KB is part of vanilla Minecraft. Think it’s a dumb idea to remove it just for the sake of higher ping players, this isn’t a problem of the server nor the low ping players but where the players live. It’s annoying yes but it’s there for a reason , a strategy almost so yeah -1
Kb on axes aren't part of Minecraft PVP , where tf you found kb on axes? except pika.

JustToGoody

The Pika
i think i should give this a +1 beacuse i think i should give this a +1

ColoredMC

Pika Lover
Who's this simp?
another gae who simp to masvidal so he have someone to call whenever he is getting clap.

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello BestPikaPlayer,

Thank you for your interest in PikaNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion at this time.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork

Good afternoon,
Max