Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames remove most play leaderboard and add kill streak leaderboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
Username:
B1ueRay​

Suggestion:
remove most play leaderboard and add kill streak leaderboard​

Detailed description:
whenever i tell players that they came in leaderboard for playing they say that we dont like to come there because it tell that they play more and lose more so they dont come in win leaderboard but come in play most leaderboard everyone think that they would play less and try to win more they dont think that they should win more to play more so i suggest pika to remove this leaderboard of most playing and add a kill streak leaderboard [bedwars] where if someone died even with bed they will lose his kill streak so players get courage to play more and get in this leaderboard makes players play more pika network​

Reason(s):
i want this to implemented because player get degrate as more and more players tease who come in most play leaderboard and didnt came in win leaderboard this also make them leave this server so i think if this leaderboard remove noone will see if any player played most and didnt have much wins​

Example(s):
i ask few players who got teased and they were sad noone wants to be friends with them because everyone thinks player who in most play leaderboard are noobs​

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello B1ueRay,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not going to happen.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.