Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

remove pets that help in pvp

Ebad73

Banned
IGN
Ebad73
the pets for pvp like i think guardian pet?....right?....are over powered and making the game unplayable and hard ...alot of people dupe and stack pet idk what that even is and how?....but tthey do it and kill me in 3 shots while both are p4 s5 netherite str pots still i attack like 5 shots and in 3 shots im in spawn xd....cant even egap...so remove pvp pets ez...pets are good in worlds and grind but pvp...id think so ....and pls ban HACKERS!.....

mystique6800

Epic Pika
Making a suggestion would be a waste of time. Hackers are not going to be banned nor will the pet be removed.

Some_Matej

Great Reporter
the pets for pvp like i think guardian pet?....right?....are over powered and making the game unplayable and hard ...alot of people dupe and stack pet idk what that even is and how?....but tthey do it and kill me in 3 shots while both are p4 s5 netherite str pots still i attack like 5 shots and in 3 shots im in spawn xd....cant even egap...so remove pvp pets ez...pets are good in worlds and grind but pvp...id think so ....and pls ban HACKERS!.....
They removed pets from pvp in some gamemodes right now. Staff said same will happen with survival.