Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Remove Post farming Punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otherside

Great Reporter
Username:
Otherside​

Suggestion:
Remove Post farming Punishment​

Detailed description:
We all know that post farming can get you a warning point on pikanetwork forums site.

If we post more than enough we get a warning point.
If we get 7+ warnings we can get banned.

I think this rules only should be applied for those who post forums not for them who reply on those forums.
There are more than hundreds of complains in forums, I try assist them by leading them into the sites they want.(appeal site or player report site)
But I got a warning for doing that.​

Reason(s):
First, it is important to understand the reasons behind the rule. Limiting posting on a site may be necessary to prevent spamming, trolling, or other forms of harmful behavior. In these cases, the rule is aimed at protecting the integrity of the site and maintaining a positive user experience.

On the other hand, if the rule is motivated by a desire to suppress free speech or dissenting opinions, then it may not be a good rule. In this case, limiting posting on a site would be a form of censorship, which can be detrimental to open and honest dialogue.

There are some new players who complains on forums about getting banned unfairly or reporting a rule breaker, they just need a quick assistance. I mostly help them with the correct site for there needs. I also tell them not to post that type of stuff in forums.

I totally understand why this rule exists.
There are trolls who just want to ruin a good conversation or post just for fun. But there are some new players who need help but we can't help them if we get a warning point for replying.

If we go to forums right now we can see there are more than 60 percent users are complaining.

Pika network stuffs please look through this suggestion either remove this rule or soften this rule.
Thank you.​

Kratoz_GG

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello Otherside,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • The rule post farming only covers the players who intentionally post irrelevant and unnecessary messages. There isn't a point in removing the punishment and you are safe as long as you abide by the rule.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.