Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Remove pvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

KelvinChew08

Minecraft Username:
KelvinChew08

Suggestion:
Remove pvp

Detailed description:
They should remove pvp from survival because its the main reason ppl want to play survival, they just join, get stacked then start pvp. Survival has become a warzone cuz wars are happening every week, no1 grinds or play survival the proper way and how it should be. Everyone takes pvp so seriously, survival pvp has become a huge mess and survival chat is really toxic cuz of it.​

Reason(s):
Chat become toxic after a war, pvp is a huge mess and no1 plays survival the proper way.​

DawdlingPrawn33

Rare Pika
Minecraft Username:
KelvinChew08

Suggestion:
Remove pvp

Detailed description:
They should remove pvp from survival because its the main reason ppl want to play survival, they just join, get stacked then start pvp. Survival has become a warzone cuz wars are happening every week, no1 grinds or play survival the proper way and how it should be. Everyone takes pvp so seriously, survival pvp has become a huge mess and survival chat is really toxic cuz of it.

Reason(s):
Chat become toxic after a war, pvp is a huge mess and no1 plays survival the proper way.
+1 Agreed
In Chat there are people always arguing about pvp that im best and then start fighting and then swear.
Like Kelvin said Survival has become warzone no one cares about the actual way of playing they just get stacked and then goto pvp and kill somebody, the guy who got killed starts a war bcoz he didnt give his stuff back.
There Are Clan Wars every week which is very annoying when we see public chat going all about pvp
Either Remove pvp or Make smthing in pvp which doesnt create chaos much.
Thats My POV.

Regards,
Dawd

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
IGN
SDHMinecraft
Minecraft Username:
KelvinChew08

Suggestion:
Remove pvp

Detailed description:
They should remove pvp from survival because its the main reason ppl want to play survival, they just join, get stacked then start pvp. Survival has become a warzone cuz wars are happening every week, no1 grinds or play survival the proper way and how it should be. Everyone takes pvp so seriously, survival pvp has become a huge mess and survival chat is really toxic cuz of it.

Reason(s):
Chat become toxic after a war, pvp is a huge mess and no1 plays survival the proper way.
Actually agreed with your detailed infos, Survival should be a cooperative and relaxing gamemode not like Factions, talking about and declaring wars on each other. The Survival chat getting even more toxic than last Season. Either 2 ways:

1. Completely remove PvP from survival. ( Will cause huge impact of players and players will stop playing Survival )
2. Let PvP stay, but add Keep Inventory and Unbreakable Armor durability to player armor so no armor will breaks.

#MakeSurvivalBetterAgain & #StopToxicity

JustToGoody

The Pika
IGN
JustToGood
Minecraft Username:
KelvinChew08

Suggestion:
Remove pvp

Detailed description:

Reason(s):
you can report the toxic players only if they broke a rule

JustToGoody

The Pika
IGN
JustToGood
and when you said remove pvp do you mean by we cant ever pvp ?

JustToGoody

The Pika
IGN
JustToGood
Yes he meant that, also reporting doesnt really work toward toxicity, they will repeat it again.
i disagree players should be able to PVP and btw reporting does matter cuz if the player break the Same Rule 6 times he get Perm muted

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
IGN
SDHMinecraft
i disagree players should be able to PVP and btw reporting does matter cuz if the player break the Same Rule 6 times he get Perm muted
It do but there no point to mute them if they repeat same mistakes. Even tho they removed purchasing Unmute and Unban, it just making staff even busier even i know its their job.

zimin06

Epic Pika
-1 surviving is also with pvp and in the normal worlds its turned off so there shoulld be a place to pvp

puprled

Pika Lover
every other games has pvp why dont u remove others then survival ?

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
Hello KelvinChew08,
Survival PvP is the main thing about this game-mode. Honestly the wars that happens every week is better than Survival being so dead. I believe that these wars are keeping Survival alive. If you didn't know most of Survival players (70% of them) came just to 1.16 PvP. If you have a problem with PvP just don't go there. Survival isn't that fun without PvP, cause without survival pvp its just like having a single player world. I would say having some changes on pvp instead of removing it is better. As for me, I came to survival from the first week I joined Pika and went to PvP to check it out. I think removing PvP and maybe adding like a War Zone is better, for example having a world like Red and Blue but its called "War Zone" which will have pvp enabled and the world border is like 5000x5000 only.
So that's a 1-

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
Actually agreed with your detailed infos, Survival should be a cooperative and relaxing gamemode not like Factions, talking about and declaring wars on each other. The Survival chat getting even more toxic than last Season. Either 2 ways:

1. Completely remove PvP from survival. ( Will cause huge impact of players and players will stop playing Survival )
2. Let PvP stay, but add Keep Inventory and Unbreakable Armor durability to player armor so no armor will breaks.

#MakeSurvivalBetterAgain & #StopToxicity
Maybe making unbreaking books easier to obtain is better than giving keep inventory, cause people go to the loot

TTHxTone_

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
KelvinChew08

Suggestion:
Remove pvp

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

coz i like pvp :DD

iFkiller

Veteran
IGN
iFkiller
Minecraft Username:
KelvinChew08

Suggestion:
Remove pvp

Detailed description:

Reason(s):
As a pretty much old player in survival, I 100% agree with this suggestion. New players don't understand this because they have only seen survival with pvp. Two seasons ago when there was no pvp in survival it was much better. Everyone was chill, friendly and there were no toxic players. This season survival has become new factions since it's full of toxic players who only play pvp and organise "wars". This is not the survival I played for years and loved. Please take this post serious and bring back the survival that everyone loved.

DawdlingPrawn33

Rare Pika
Maybe making unbreaking books easier to obtain is better than giving keep inventory, cause people go to the loot
PvP isn't a problem, the Problem is The Toxic Chat happening due to PvP. People Fight Like Small Kids About whose the best pvp clan or best pvper and then use swear word in short form which is not mutable. And Survival is not all about pvp, Pvp Isn't Keeping Survival Alive There much more to do other than pvp.

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
PvP isn't a problem, the Problem is The Toxic Chat happening due to PvP. People Fight Like Small Kids About whose the best pvp clan or best pvper and then use swear word in short form which is not mutable. And Survival is not all about pvp, Pvp Isn't Keeping Survival Alive There much more to do other than pvp.
I agree with you about everything, I even agree with Kelvin about removing it, but still man you don't know what might happen, these toxic people will stay no matter what happens. They will start making bigger problems. For me, I don't want PvP too man, but I don't wanna go play and watch people fighting about it daily :(

Status
Not open for further replies.