Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Forums Remove Report type

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

Florinyo

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
Florinyo
Minecraft username:
Florinyo​

Suggestion:
Remove Report type​

Detailed description:
Remove the option to select report type​

Reason(s):
Because it is not needed, im pretty sure everyone knows the difference the report types.
Also would make reporting simple and faster instead of me clicking an extra useless tab​

ZASDE4567

Great Reporter
IGN
ZASDE4567
+1, reporting will be more efficient and less time consuming.

parvagamer2

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
parvagamer2
+1 when they change log of not asking game mode, i also thought they removed the "report type" tab too.

Surbate

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
Surbate
I'm gonna be honest, I don't think this is necessary. Trials for example can issue bans on the Discord Server, but not in-game. Therefore we can quickly look on the report and see if the report is on Discord, in-game or whatever instead of having to open the evidence. Putting the report type takes less than 5 seconds, which really isn't a lot. Also, the fields you need to fill differ from the report type (link to offending content for forum reports for example, or your discord username for discord reports). This could cause the form to be filled even more, making it more annoying to fill it out, which can take longer than just choosing the report type. -1

ImPosiden

Great Reporter
IGN
ImPosiden
I'm gonna be honest, I don't think this is necessary. Trials for example can issue bans on the Discord Server, but not in-game. Therefore we can quickly look on the report and see if the report is on Discord, in-game or whatever instead of having to open the evidence. Putting the report type takes less than 5 seconds, which really isn't a lot. Also, the fields you need to fill differ from the report type (link to offending content for forum reports for example, or your discord username for discord reports). This could cause the form to be filled even more, making it more annoying to fill it out, which can take longer than just choosing the report type. -1
-1 to your -1 , since I think this is faster for me to report

Surbate

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
Surbate
-1 to your -1 , since I think this is faster for me to report
My point still stands, all the extra fields (would be like 5-6) take a couple of seconds to scroll through, while clicking on one field twice to optimize it takes like 2 seconds to do. Besides that, people maybe won't know which fields to fill when reporting someone since some are not for every report type.

RyanCerified

Staff Member
Trial
My point still stands, all the extra fields (would be like 5-6) take a couple of seconds to scroll through, while clicking on one field twice to optimize it takes like 2 seconds to do. Besides that, people maybe won't know which fields to fill when reporting someone since some are not for every report type.
why do you say there would be more boxes to fill when taking out report type? what extra boxes would be added?

Surbate

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
Surbate
why do you say there would be more boxes to fill when taking out report type? what extra boxes would be added?
Depending on what report type you choose at the moment, new fields appear. If you set it to forums, the fields link to offending content appears for example. For discord it asks for your discord username, while for in-game it asks for your in-game one.

SweatyBlaze

Epic Pika
IGN
SweatyBlaze
Minecraft username:
Florinyo

Suggestion:
Remove Report type

Detailed description:
Remove the option to select report type

Reason(s):
Because it is not needed, im pretty sure everyone knows the difference the report types.

Also would make reporting simple and faster instead of me clicking an extra useless tab
+1 nice idea, it should be added fr

Ankush_MC_2023

Epic Pika
IGN
Ankush_MC_2023
Minecraft username:
Florinyo

Suggestion:
Remove Report type

Detailed description:
Remove the option to select report type

Reason(s):

Also would make reporting simple and faster instead of me clicking an extra useless tab
+1
I think this should be done too because that tab is completely unnecessary and would make reports faster