Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Remove the 1 link maximum on signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mart

Rare Pika
Minecraft Username
M4RTLess

Suggestion:
Remove the 1 link maximum on signature.

Detailed description:
It's a pointless feature and in my opinion should be removed

Reason(s):
Better customization of signatures

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
You don't need to bump something after LESS THAN A DAY.

Also -1. Your signature is already far too large for my taste and it's only one link. Too many links leads to a very cluttered forums

OP
OP
Mart

Mart

Rare Pika
You don't need to bump something after LESS THAN A DAY.

Also -1. Your signature is already far too large for my taste and it's only one link. Too many links leads to a very cluttered forums
Yeah that's a bug I tried to make it smaller but doesn't work. I don't like it either. Also can you stop disliking my posts because it's ruining my postive/negative ratio.

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
Yeah that's a bug I tried to make it smaller but doesn't work. I don't like it either. Also can you stop disliking my posts because it's ruining my postive/negative ratio.

You would need to remake the image at a smaller resolution. When you put it in your signature like that, it just uses the base resolution.

Also if you care about your ratio, I guess I'd just recommend posting stuff that will get more likes?

OP
OP
Mart

Mart

Rare Pika
OP
OP
Mart

Mart

Rare Pika
@KittenznOm why the dislike????????

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey Mart,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.