Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars Remove Towers from skywars

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
Username:
ZekromXD​

Suggestion:
Remove Towers from skywars​

Detailed description:
That map is just down bad at everything.

Its a map from Hypixel at first place.
Its a map copied from Hypixel. As pika is always trying to add new custom maps towers can be removed .

Long bridge required to reach semi mid island / mid islands.
You need to bridge a total of 6 blocks to reach semi mid and 5 blocks to reach mid island in this map, average skywar players don’t like bridging cz everyone just eggs you off the map.

Too many chests.
We can classify chests into 2 categories, Spawn chests and mid chests.
This map got 4 mid chests in each semi mid island and total of 10 mid chests in main middle island thats a total of 14 chests , while other maps such as Undersea , birch only have 4 mid chests.

More info -
most people just dodge this map due to the following reasons and none really likes to play it (except some weirdos) and for solos this map is just too imbalanced.
Colors can be added back to solos it was a good map too and also the OG map named as “ruins” was cool asf add ruins back to skywars if possible :/​

Reason(s):
Mentioned.​

Example(s):
ur mom​

D

Deleted member 132595

Hey there,
I gave this suggestion -1 I'm giving it rarely. I agree with RyanDoesPvP that this is discrimination with some words. I don't think about removing this map it's ok. And I agree with you to "Ruins" map was good.
Keep making ideas be free to to create suggestions just be more kind with words.
Best regards!

OP
OP
ZekromXD

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
-1 cause this is just discrimination for the weirdos playing this map

Hey there,
I gave this suggestion -1 I'm giving it rarely. I agree with RyanDoesPvP that this is discrimination with some words. I don't think about removing this map it's ok. And I agree with you to "Ruins" map was good.
Keep making ideas be free to to create suggestions just be more kind with words.
Best regards!
Moment, Ryan was just trolling he isn't even a skywars player :/ and tf u mean by " be more kind with words " smh

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
Neutral, reason:

- It is Hypixel Maps, we know that its originally came from there. But the map can stay due to we won't add any Hypixel Maps in the future.
- This is cracked server, basically most cracked server have Hypixel Maps and cracked players cannot enjoy Hypixel contents.
- The bridging is long we know that the facts because Skywars shouldn't have long bridging. We do understand that, but other map like Sealife, Aztec also has almost same amount the bridging of Towers map has.

Last edited:

RyanDoesPvP

Legendary Pika
Neutral, reason:

- It is Hypixel Maps, we know that its originally came from there. But the map can stay due to we won't add any Hypixel Maps in the future.
- This is cracked server, basically most cracked server have Hypixel Maps and cracked players cannot enjoy Hypixel contents.
- The bridging is long we know that the facts because Skywars shouldn't have long bridging. We do understand that, but other map like Sealife, Aztec also has almost same amount the bridging of Towers map has.
Sorry but i have to disagree with your second statement, why copy the maps when the cracked players can have a unique Pika experience and not some B-TEC Hypixel experience. The server has matured a long time ago.
Also they could just host an event where players submit their own map (possibly) and replace the current Hypixel copy map with a submission from a player, sounds like a win win to me.

peg2

Legendary Pika
Hey there,
Best regards!
you know ryan was joking right

peg2

Legendary Pika
Neutral, reason:

u dont need to bridge on sealife and aztec lol u can make that jump

peg2

Legendary Pika
If it's jokes and if it's not a joke i decided to downvote this suggestion. He put an example ("ur mom") and more words...
omg zekrom (the one who made suggestion) wasn't joking, i meant ryan (the person u previously replied to)

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello ZekromXD,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not going to happen.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.