Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Lifesteal Removing 15 second E-pearl Cooldown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I_am_Zoe_Liu

Epic Pika
Username:
hedianzhan​

Suggestion:
Removing 15 second E-pearl Cooldown.​

Detailed description:
As we all know the pika lifesteal has a 15 second ender pearl cooldown but i request to remove it since it is useless and annoying​

Reason(s):
1. Ender pearls are useful for escaping difficult situations in the end, despite the odds being low, sometimes it will help prevent you losing a full netherite set.
2. CPVP - Cpvp is now one of the most common forms of pvp, and it's E-pearl requirement is very high, having a 15 second cooldown makes no sense since the overlarge requirement of it in combat
3. Running away - E-pearling plus elytra can help getting away very fast
4. MAKES NO SENSE
I MEAN WHY WOULD U EVEN ADD A COOLDOWN FOR PEARLS
SERIOUSLy​

Example(s):
CPVP​

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello woshiyogeDSB,

I do agree with you that is one of the most common pvp methos is 1.9 combat, but if they removing the 15 second cooldown or reducing it could cause people to phase through block into peoples bases.

TOX_THUNDER

Staff Member
Hello woshiyogeDSB,

I do agree with you that is one of the most common pvp methos is 1.9 combat, but if they removing the 15 second cooldown or reducing it could cause people to phase through block into peoples bases.
cOdEx567, Lifesteal does not have claims, why pearl and phase into a base when you can just break into it. This is not a valid reason.

I feel that the peral cooldown should be reduced but everytime someone perals, it should put them back in combat. Neutral because it should not be removed.

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
cOdEx567, Lifesteal does not have claims, why pearl and phase into a base when you can just break into it. This is not a valid reason.

I feel that the peral cooldown should be reduced but everytime someone perals, it should put them back in combat. Neutral because it should not be removed.
Hello TOX_THUNDER,

I have told him that, as there has not been a specified game mode that he was referring to. Now that we know that he is talking about Lifesteal, I do agree that the pearl cooldown should be decreased but not removed, as people would run away and it would ruin all of the fun.

Then, @woshiyigeDSB, I think you should add a more constructed and detailed explanation of why they should remove it, as your current explanation is a little vague. Then add better reasoning with a more formal request, as they would not take your point seriously. This is some advice; if you do not want to take it, that is all on you, and you are not obliged to listen to me.

Kind regards,
- cOdEx567 -

PD: If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me through Discord [- 𝓬0𝓭3¿ -#0970] or the Convestation page on the PikaNetwork webpage.

Last edited:

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hello I_am_Zoe_Liu,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and it's going to be implemented very soon!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.