Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Prison Replace Prestiges with Ingame Ranks

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN
SinqWhyMMMcccas
Minecraft Username:
SinqWhyMMMcccas

Suggestion:
Replace Prestiges with Ingame Ranks

Detailed description:
Instead of working very hard only to get a small multiplier but even more expensive rankups, my idea is to replace prestiges with ingame ranks. The regular ranking system will remain, you will have to rankup from A-Z, but after Z, instead of prestiging and going back to A with Prestige 1, it will be for example ingame rank called Moneymaker. Moneymaker will have it's own mine, it's own kit, and maybe even it's own perks. Once you rankup, you will be MoneymakerII, and again, will be MoneymakerIII, then MoneymakerIV, and then a new rank, for example, Expert, then Extreme.​

Reason(s):
This new ranking system will make it interesting, and easier to prestige. It will be more unique, and will give a chance for players without ranks to be in /baltop, and will be less pay to win.​

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
+1
Currently, high donator ranks are basically required to compete on OP Prison and, even though that's understandable, I think hard-working non-donators should have a chance too. These ranks seem like they would give the non-donators more capabilities to compete and collect money while not damaging donators too much in the process.

Unawarely

The Pika
Yeah prison is the single most pay to win game on the server please make it playable for people like it should be

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey SinqWhyMMMcccas,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is sort of accepted, you can now prestige instantly if you are prestige 1 and rank a.
By simply doing /prestige.​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.