Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Forums Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
Blazemon​

Suggestion:
Reporting​

Detailed description:
So reporting on forums has u to select which gamemode a rule breaker broke a rule on. And if you want to report someone on discord let's say for Flooding (example) it still says minecraft username.
My suggestion is when you click on Report player (which should be changed to Make a report)

U get to chose between 3 categories:
Forums
In game
Discord

When clicking on Forums u will get this format:
Forums username:
Rulebreaker name:
Proof:
Additional info:

When clickimg on In game u will get this format:
Minecraft username/IGN:
Rulebreaker name:
Gamemode:
Proof:
Additional info:
(In the proof box you should be able to put both Videos and Images)

When clicking on Discord u will get this format:
Your discord Username and ID:
Rulebreaker Username and ID:
Proof:
Adittional info:​

Reason(s):
Makes forums look more organised and cool and reporting someone from discord and you have to put the user in Minecraft username textbox doesn't really feel organised. So it will be a nice touch for forums.​

NGaming

Great Reporter
Neutral
Just changing the "Minecraft Username" to "Username" is better and easier for both staff and players tbh

OP
OP
Blazemon

Blazemon

The Pika
Neutral
Just changing the "Minecraft Username" to "Username" is better and easier for both staff and players tbh
I would have suggested that but i mentioned something about ORGANISATION which i don't think i saw

NGaming

Great Reporter
I would have suggested that but i mentioned something about ORGANISATION which i don't think i saw
What about the url, it's easier to just type pika-network.net/report than /gameplay-report etc

OP
OP
Blazemon

Blazemon

The Pika
What about the url, it's easier to just type pika-network.net/report than /gameplay-report etc
Brub i'm not asking to change the link link would be the same but u have to chose the category when u type it out

Outscale

Banned
Sorry, but I don't think this is necessary, also like NGaming said just changing Minecraft username to Username would be much easier(if they are going to change it at all)

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
just make a separate subforum for Forum reports
-1 for the second one
-1 for the last one too, they could fake evidence

abhay0825R

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
Blazemon

Suggestion:
Reporting

Detailed description:
So reporting on forums has u to select which gamemode a rule breaker broke a rule on. And if you want to report someone on discord let's say for Flooding (example) it still says minecraft username.

My suggestion is when you click on Report player (which should be changed to Make a report)

U get to chose between 3 categories:

Forums

In game

Discord

When clicking on Forums u will get this format:

Forums username:

Rulebreaker name:

Proof:

Additional info:

When clickimg on In game u will get this format:

Minecraft username/IGN:

Rulebreaker name:

Gamemode:

Proof:

Additional info:

(In the proof box you should be able to put both Videos and Images)

When clicking on Discord u will get this format:

Your discord Username and ID:

Rulebreaker Username and ID:

Proof:

Adittional info:

Reason(s):
Makes forums look more organised and cool and reporting someone from discord and you have to put the user in Minecraft username textbox doesn't really feel organised. So it will be a nice touch for forums.
Like it too much btw idk how u do cool suggestions 😂

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Uh wait didn't this get accepted then removed?
@Lt_Hammerman what happened here?
obvs because of my reason, you should not even be able to do discord reports on forums, because people would fake evidence which results in people getting false punished, forum reports should just be a separate from ingame reports

OP
OP
Blazemon

Blazemon

The Pika
obvs because of my reason, you should not even be able to do discord reports on forums, because people would fake evidence which results in people getting false punished, forum reports should just be a separate from ingame reports
Forum and discord reports can't be fake if there is no evidence that staff team can't see. That is why for forums is now required to put link to the thread where someone broke the rule so staff can see.
On discord u can copy message id and then check what the original, edited and un-edited message with thr message id. This should be implemented in there. You should require message id as well as user id and not only user and tag.

OP
OP
Blazemon

Blazemon

The Pika
Forum and discord reports can't be fake if there is no evidence that staff team can't see. That is why for forums is now required to put link to the thread where someone broke the rule so staff can see.
On discord u can copy message id and then check what the original, edited and un-edited message with thr message id. This should be implemented in there. You should require message id as well as user id and not only user and tag.
Very poorly explained but i hope it's helpful a bit

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
i never said forums msgs can be faked
about disc reports, doesnt matter, The submission of false evidence would be more common with that section

Status
Not open for further replies.