Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Request for a Rank Transfer

Dnyci

2 weeks ago i bought a Lord Rank for $60, i was pretty happy and could not wait till next season.
But I decided to change my username from eggsouup -> Dnyci, when i finally logged back into pika
i have seen that i had to register again. i didn't think any of it i thought it was just normal since i changed my name but
i noticed in lobby that i had 0 vote tokens, at that point i knew i had been reset. i went straight to Op factions and saw that i had starter kit...
I lost everything i had, rank and everything, but i did /f who clowns ( clowns is the faction i was in) and i saw that (eggsouup) was still in the faction
it seems like i made a entire new account but when i went to my 2nd fav server i saw that nothing has changed. I am here wondering if there is any chance i can
Get a ( Rank Transfer ) from eggsouup to Dnyci?

I do not know if this is enough to receive a rank transfer but i hope so. The 2nd screenshot is the only one i got from when i was in the faction.

Attachments

• Inked2021-03-02_15.43.15_LI.jpg
    Inked2021-03-02_15.43.15_LI.jpg
    753 KB · Views: 22
  • 2021-02-24_03.06.14.png
    2021-02-24_03.06.14.png
    522.7 KB · Views: 22

Piko

Banned
You need to switch back to eggsouup, what you did is nicked, that only changes your ingame name in that lobby, so you can nick again and it will stay until you log out and you can do that again
If you want a rank transfer you can buy it in the store

oppasexi

Rare Pika
You need to buy a rank transfer for 10euros and upload the payment receipt on "payment-related" in the forums