Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Creative Reset Creative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellific

Veteran
IGN
Hellific
Minecraft Username
_Sxi

Suggestion:
Reset Creative.

Detailed description:
I want creative to be reset. If you see the money leaderboard in the spawn, you see everyone in the leaderboard has 20B+ money. And since after the previous reset, theres a /shop now and people can buy infinite days of worldedit due to the Economy break. It has been a while since Creative reset so I guess creative should get a brand new reset, with no possible ways of breaking the economy.​

Reason(s):
The main reason which I think why Creative should be reset is just due to the economy. I see everyone in the chat saying "I have 200M money" then the other guy saying he has this and that money. So like this is the main cause why I think it should be reset, plus as said above, it has been a while since the last reset.​

UpperGround

Great Reporter
i cant believe you are even bothering to suggest resetting people's months worth of builds just because of economy. This is one of the stupidest suggestions ive ever seen. Reset economy, if necessary reset playtime. Resetting thousands of people's buildings because of an abused economy bug? Deny this suggestion already.

post script.
Economy isnt even necessary in creative. and you're suggesting creative to be removed for it
... lmao?

OP
OP
Hellific

Hellific

Veteran
IGN
Hellific
I guess you didn't read the reasons, I said it's been a while since the last reset even if it doesn't reset now, it will reset. So you can't say that if people built stuff it won't be gone. If reset now, the buildings will be gone now. If reset later, people will continue building and additionally when the reset arrives their builds will be gone. I respect your opinion, better respect me too. @UpperGround

OP
OP
Hellific

Hellific

Veteran
IGN
Hellific
And even if economy gets removed, what about all the help people got due to months of "free" worldedit?

UpperGround

Great Reporter
I never said remove economy, I said it isn't necessary.

i said reset it. or rollback.

if we reset now, yes the builds will be gone. if we reset it.. idk.. 3-6 months later, many people who has plots here won't even be playing. newcomers? they came in a close time to the reset. people who has been playing since the last reset? their builds will stay for an enough satisfying time.
the creative is on for only ~7 months, i think resetting it a year after the last reset is the most proper.

OP
OP
Hellific

Hellific

Veteran
IGN
Hellific
"People who have plots", you can't say wont be playing. Because its not 100% true, They can be playing for as long as they want. Newcomers always come, before reset, after reset. You never said to rollback, you did say to reset, but thats pretty much just removing isnt it?

UpperGround

Great Reporter
let's go one by one.

People who have plots", you can't say wont be playing. Because its not 100% true
read again,
many people who have plots,
you think everyone coming here is a an active member? I can just assume that 80% of people who has plots here don't even remember they joined creative in this server. 60% of plots are empty 20% are bridges, and some other houses, hackers plots where they practice nuker.

can be playing for as long as they want.
true

always come, before reset, after reset
ah yes the floor here is made out of floor
rewording: newcomers always come closer to either the last reset, or the incoming reset.
if a guy joins near a incoming reset. well, he needs to acknowledge the fact that his plot's going to get deleted soon. or else he wouldn't even build.

you
never said to rollback, you did say to reset, but thats pretty much just removing isnt it?
Wrong.
it's right, I said reset, now I said rollback which seems like a better idea. problem?

and resetting is WAY more different than removing
lmao think about this for... 60 seconds? that's enough time to understand why they are "pretty much" not the same

OP
OP
Hellific

Hellific

Veteran
IGN
Hellific
Honestly, I don't care, I am not removing this as you told me, as you cant order me to do stuff.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Honestly, I don't care, I am not removing this as you told me, as you cant order me to do stuff.
I honestly don't remember asking you to remove it....
I dont remember ordering anything either....

...sensitive much?

you asked me to respect you, dmed me on discord saying you wouldn't expect this type of attitude from me. sorrynotsorry
I respect everyone's opinions, it's my right to state that I find this suggestion stupid. You acting sensitive af then blocking me on discord for literally no reason makes me reconsider respecting you like I did.

aanyway, I gave my reasons. Anyone reading and voting on this suggestion, I suggest you to read my reasons and vote according to that

im out

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey _Sxi,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:​
◆ We rollback creative and fixed the money bug. No need for a whole reset.​
Thank you very much for helping us.​

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good morning,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.