Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Reset CSB

Gh0strex

Rare Pika
Just reset it man cmon its too boring we are literally fighting in /warp fps bcz pvp is bad all we want is to fix the bugs and fix pvp please

Ap0calypsee

Legendary Pika
my guy i typed in september why did u respond if its so behind and u dont even play that gamemode why do you worry?
That's called post farming, since staff members haven't confirmed or denied a possible Classic Skyblock reset. Some members like to type misleading information just to farm messages. Until staff confirms or denies a possible Classic Skyblock reset nothing is sure. Everything that has not been confirmed or denied by Staff is just speculation and nothing more.

Hridayesh

Epic Pika
That's called post farming, since staff members haven't confirmed or denied a possible Classic Skyblock reset. Some members like to type misleading information just to farm messages. Until staff confirms or denies a possible Classic Skyblock reset nothing is sure. Everything that has not been confirmed or denied by Staff is just speculation and nothing more.
True some people mislead information. It is better to check the staff posts.

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
It's not just classic skyblock but pikanetwork team has killed all games (normal) by making op versions like lifesteal , factions , csb .

Lifesteal was most hard hit as it was relatively new and only lasted like 2-3 seasons before it became dead

Ap0calypsee

Legendary Pika
Tbh the OP game modes are not quite the real problem. The problem is that the Classic game modes rarely get resets while OP Factions, OP Skyblock and OP Prison get a reset every 2 months.

Ap0calypsee

Legendary Pika
Let's take Classic Skyblock as an example. It is honestly one of the most enjoyable game modes to play, with a great community of people, but it hasn't gotten a reset for 11 months now. I understand if they want to reset the Classic game modes every year instead of every 2-3 months, but during that year they should at least fix all the bugs in the gamemode so people can still play it and not just quit.

Itz_Oxbow

A reset every 6 months would be normal but they extend it for longer period of time and now they only concentrate only on the "OP" games neither than the others.

Tihispap

Great Reporter
Let's take Classic Skyblock as an example. It is honestly one of the most enjoyable game modes to play, with a great community of people, but it hasn't gotten a reset for 11 months now. I understand if they want to reset the Classic game modes every year instead of every 2-3 months, but during that year they should at least fix all the bugs in the gamemode so people can still play it and not just quit.
Well, I am pretty sure you are aware that OP gamemodes are the first priority since these are competitive with rewards in the end of each season so they require more time and attention.

Ap0calypsee

Legendary Pika
I'm well aware of that, but that's not a valid reason why some bugs can't be fixed for over 7 months. As i said i am perfectly fine with a yearly reset instead of every 2-3 months, but there is a lot of bugs in the game mode which make it less enjoyable for the players, that's the main reason why everyone is starting to quit or play less often. And regarding the competitive nature of the OP game modes, every game mode would be more competitive if it had payouts and resets every 2-3 months.