Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted KitPvP Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ez_Angel

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username
Ez_Angel

Suggestion:
Reset

Detailed description:
First of everything lags it will be so cool and so good if You fix lags on kitpvp. Mybe add new koth like koth mine that happend every 3 hours, add more rewards from koths expand map and add some new buildings like Arena that going in circle some houses etc. , if someone win rank so he get it on paper / nametag. Add new top 10 killstreak, money balance.​

Reason(s):
Everyone on KitPvP lagging and that is kinda annoying to all of us, Koth top and koth1 are kinda bored, every hour same koths same loot new koth might give new life. Add something special to arena that will make players remeber PikaNetwork. Add new loot like xp bottles (5-15). Some players have balance over 100K and is kinda stupid that they dont have top 10 board somewhere on spawn or players with really high killstreak why dont they have own top 10 killstreak aside top kills and high lvl players.​

Outscale

Banned
KITPVP reset was suggested numbeorus times already , but it still didn't happen..

OP
OP
Ez_Angel

Ez_Angel

Great Reporter
KITPVP reset was suggested numbeorus times already , but it still didn't happen..
I dont know why kitpvp didnt reset yet. Everything been updated/reseted but its look like that noone care for kitpvp.

markiii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1, UP UP, This thread must be noticed by developer, hoping

markiii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Up, this thread must be notice, the kit pvp is already 2 years old

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello Angle_of_Darknes,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it has been implemented within the latest reset.​
Have fun playing!​

Good afternoon,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.