Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Resignation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidva

Veteran
We will all miss you Veggiday!
Stay awesome <3
I wiss you the best in your life abd I hope I will see you soon coming back to Pika-Network.
Thanks for everything you did for our network!

<3

salwaswemi

Veteran
For this resign you wont get oreo
Yhh you are punished :'( .
Well i hope you stay around , and yhh i want to talk arabic with u smh ^.^
Good luck in your life :(

Arceus

Legendary Pika
Well,you were a good friend and great staff member good luck with your life!

OP
OP
VeggiDay

VeggiDay

Veteran
Its like Pika are taking my original friends away from me you were one of the only people who was nice to me (3-4 months ago) and you were a great friend
But i know you resigning will be better for you and i wish you good luck with your family
At least i can still keep in contact with you:p

We will <3 Love you (as a friend) :p

And last question: Can u buy me rank haha ? You said :)

No sorry xd

I remember the times you helped me in Kit-Pvp. You were always kind and friendly, I wish you the best in your life! Take care ;)

Thanks, same for you <3 Have fun killing people (ingame :p)

Do you even know how baby's get made !!

and for @VeggiDay i didn't talk to you much actually i don't remember talking to you at all but after what you said here
i regret not talking to you because i didn't thought at all that there is actually some fully mature people that accually struggled in ther real life who know what beeing responsple is here on pika
and the first thing i thought after reading what you said here is man i wish i have known this guy before
good luck with your life i totally know what you feel
always put your family first before anything

Just know u a bit sadly :(
Thanks <3 I wish you much luck as well <3

Will miss you veggi. I can still remember your words on my old resignation thread. Hopefully you'll keep reporting hackers and hang around on TS <3.

I do as well <3
I´ll hang around ts and ill try to report some hackers when i have the time for it :p #Work4TheBear

Thanks for everything veggi, will miss u

WIll miss ya too <3

I love ya man, its sad to see such a good friend of mine leave, take care and goodluck! Perhaps we meet sometime you crai crai germy :)

Take care as well Bas, and don´t rage too much let them do what they want to do, you are
doing an awesome work <3
Would be cool if we do somewhen ^^

Cya Veggi goodluck in life too

You as well, thanks <3

Resignation gone sexual

"Resignation gone sexual" .. and the signature says "IM GAY" xd kk ;)

I Am Literally Crying......I mean like the most valuable and the most pathetic person resigns? OMG man im going to miss you a lot. Oreo is still mine but eh, youre leaving. I give you 10 packets of OREO !! ENJOY !!! ...... ILy man Good Luck for the future hope we stay in contact :) Farewell my friend.

Will miss ya as well <3 We stay in contact i hope :eek:
Oh and one thing ... Oreo was always mine.

Good Luck with your life and work Veggi, agree totally with what you said on your thread. I knew from the time you joined the team as a trial-helper, that you would do a great job, and you did. You are now the Head-Dentist, a far more important role than any role here, and I am sure you will do very well there aswell. Mein Deutsche Freund, viel Erfolg mit deiner Arbeit!
EDIT: und deiner Tochter xD
EDIT2: You will invite me to your marriage when you get married, wont you? ;)
~Tasos

Thanks, you as well <3
I will if we do xD
Love ya :3
Und ziemlich gute Deutschkentnisse mittlerweile Tasos :p

;-; Come back soon ;-;

Ill try to <3

Good luck with everything man, you are a good person and we will keep contact. Have fun in future life.

Thanks <3 And we will :3

Good bye Veggi!

Good bye ;-; <3

@VeggiDay
well, i have not meet or talked with u in person and even tho i wasn't lucky enough to get to know you but from what you wrote there and how u remember each of of the staff by his personality and the fun time you guys had, am sure u r great person yourself and it would have been my pleasure if i had the chance to meet you.
And who knows! Am now currently being held on waiting on my staff app and i might be lucky enough to get accepted and meet you before you quit and at either ways i really wish you a happy life with your family and a decision you won't regret. much luv <3 -one lovely taco :3

I wish you much luck with your application than <3 If you do, maybe ill train you until the 28th :p
Thanks and i wish you the same :3

We will all miss you Veggiday!
Stay awesome <3
I wiss you the best in your life abd I hope I will see you soon coming back to Pika-Network.
Thanks for everything you did for our network!

<3

Thanks <3 Stay awesome as well :3

For this resign you wont get oreo
Yhh you are punished :'( .
Well i hope you stay around , and yhh i want to talk arabic with u smh ^.^
Good luck in your life :(

I own all oreos !
Still ill stay around and try to keep contact <3
Maybe we can if get used to it xd
Much luck with your school, i know u can do it :3

Well,you were a good friend and great staff member good luck with your life!

Thanks, ill miss ya <3

oMeteor

Veteran
Will miss you veggiday, You were the first one to help me on kit-pvp when i was trial, You tried to help me know how to screenshare and now i know even better than you :p, Hope to see you in the staff team again soon :(

XTheYo

Retired
Veteran
Sorry for the late reply, i was busy.

Heehee see the joke i just did there huh, funny right.
Nop it isnt.

Anyway i am not going to say bye because you will be here for another month and half so...

SomeTacos

Pika Member

Nop it isnt.

Anyway i am not going to say bye because you will be here for another month and half so...
And I thought my jokes were bad. Lel

OP
OP
VeggiDay

VeggiDay

Veteran
Will miss you veggiday, You were the first one to help me on kit-pvp when i was trial, You tried to help me know how to screenshare and now i know even better than you :p, Hope to see you in the staff team again soon :(

Better?! WHAAAAAAA... you are right xD
<3

Nop it isnt.

Busy as always ^^
Then i do it again later :p

i want! i will miss you Veggi. when you need oreos just tell me :D

I will :p

Snorlax13HD

Veteran
Sorry if my reply is delayed cuz of website is down.

Thankfully theres still people here on earth who is their no. 1 priority is their family. Ofc, fam is lit! We understand why you made this decision and thats great. (Not great cause your leaving. But great because you will continue your journey to life) Also, dont forget, were your second family veggi! <3 Remember the times were helper? HAHAHAHA great memorable time. Glady we still have communication onthrought discord but still, ill miss you <3. Goodluck Veggi and hope theres more to encounter in your life!. -Love ariana

ZoomInOut

ayy we all Pika-Crafters will always remember you, Veggi! thanks for everything and Stay Awesome :D

OP
OP
VeggiDay

VeggiDay

Veteran
Sorry if my reply is delayed cuz of website is down.

Thankfully theres still people here on earth who is their no. 1 priority is their family. Ofc, fam is lit! We understand why you made this decision and thats great. (Not great cause your leaving. But great because you will continue your journey to life) Also, dont forget, were your second family veggi! <3 Remember the times were helper? HAHAHAHA great memorable time. Glady we still have communication onthrought discord but still, ill miss you <3. Goodluck Veggi and hope theres more to encounter in your life!. -Love ariana

I do xD Great time <3 Kinda miss it xd
Thanks, i wish you the same <3 And good luck as Moderator ;)

ayy we all Pika-Crafters will always remember you, Veggi! thanks for everything and Stay Awesome :D

Thanks you 2 <3

kaylee

Veteran
I'm going to miss you a lot veggi :( I hope you come back soon, and good luck with your future <3

Kamerplant

Veteran
@VeggiDay the day i met u still can remember.

All the work u did is alot, thanks for helping me out evryday will stay in contact for sure, otherwise i will start to miss u to much :p
Goodluck in the future with all your plans.

Robin <3

Zach_Loves_MC

Banned
You are one of the only staff members I dont really talk with. Anyways have a great life and try to come back on the forums once and awhile! I'll remember you.

Status
Not open for further replies.