Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Returning to galactix

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
Hi guys, as most of the players in galactix know I quited 1 month ago, I was getting bored so I quit. I logged there from time to time to chat, help people out and to give away shards and my stormtrooper kits. But today I kinda felt I needed to return. I feel like raiding all thoos op facs like I did before quiting. And judjung that 6 voted yes, 2 voted i don't care and 1 no on my poll if I should come back I think its time. I'll post some suggestions for galactix eather today or tommorow . Also id like to say thanks to patos12 who made me come back... Spamming me everyday on skype.
Im in the fac Unknown. To whoever whants to join message me, we dont accept insiders, -0 power, beggers, and hackers.
We are welcoming loyal members, tht are wiling to help out, raid etc

P.S Can anyone tell me how my base survived 1 month unclaimed?

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hey remember me? also your bases have always been unraidable or hard to find Lol.

OP
OP
CPT_ARCHER

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
Hey remember me? also your bases have always been unraidable or hard to find Lol.
I just make em in a ocean and baicily if my base is claimed u cant get the spawners or chest but u can get in xD
Oh ye and I remember ya dont worry

Last edited:

TerrorGamingMC

Epic Pika
Hi guys, as most of the players in galactix know I quited 1 month ago, I was getting bored so I quit. I logged there from time to time to chat, help people out and to give away shards and my stormtrooper kits. But today I kinda felt I needed to return. I feel like raiding all thoos op facs like I did before quiting. And judjung that 6 voted yes, 2 voted i don't care and 1 no on my poll if I should come back I think its time. I'll post some suggestions for galactix eather today or tommorow . Also id like to say thanks to patos12 who made me come back... Spamming me everyday on skype.
Im in the fac Unknown. To whoever whants to join message me, we dont accept insiders, -0 power, beggers, and hackers.

Well come back dude! <3
I voted for yes,because you we're one of us in raiding bases :D <3 but now i am not raiding because of no one is doing great bases OP walls etc like that. I am the one who is doing the base now so you might find my base :D <3 Theme is Oak Woods :D <3

nd618

Supporter
Welcome back ,
It is always good to see an experienced players ( old player ) returning , they can be inspiring and helpful in the community, that's why they need to be respected.

Divyam

Legendary Pika
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hey bud , welcome back i would love to join ure facs /// ! Invite me ign : Divyam . I was with u in many other facs.

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
Welcome back. I'm not a begger or something, but if your faction has some members then I'd like to join because usualy I'm just stuck on my own with not enough power to claim a base, so I pvp, I die to a bunny hop hacker and rage :p

Status
Not open for further replies.