Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Global Reverting 'Mystery Box' reward of Quests as before.

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
ASSASSINX__​

Suggestion:
Reverting 'Mystery Box' reward of Quests as before.​

Detailed description:
Previously we used to get a random box (could be godly crazy epic unique or normal ) when a quest with 'mystery box' was done , now we just get a normal box,

it was wayy good before as it was someting that players had as surprise or excitement.​

Reason(s):
what is the point of having something mystery when we get a common predesigned box​

Hazam

Banned
+1 fr bro, pls make it like before
if u just get normal boxes from quests then there is no way u can get crazy boxes (u can get crazy ones if u vote) and godly boxes ( u can get them from crates but it depends on luck) so make it like before.

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
ASSASSINX__

Suggestion:
Reverting 'Mystery Box' reward of Quests as before.

Detailed description:
Previously we used to get a random box (could be godly crazy epic unique or normal ) when a quest with 'mystery box' was done , now we just get a normal box,

it was wayy good before as it was someting that players had as surprise or excitement.

Reason(s):
what is the point of having something mystery when we get a common predesigned box
I didn't really notice it, I thought my luck was insanely bad. but i totally agree with you, like fr i have gotten enough "Lighting bed destroy effects" to last me a life time.

Hazam

Banned
I didn't really notice it, I thought my luck was insanely bad. but i totally agree with you, like fr i have gotten enough "Lighting bed destroy effects" to last me a life time.
Yes in the first 3 days i was like broo what