Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Revise the YouTube Rank Requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcidSid

YouTube
Username:
AcidSid​

Suggestion:
Revise the YouTube Rank Requirements​

Detailed description:
Add new Requirements for Youtube Shorts Content Creators
Currently the rules state that they do not give YouTube Rank for short form content​

Reason(s):
I think I have all the experience and knowledge required to say that Youtube Shorts is the future of YouTube. Not giving much importance to Youtube Shorts is just restricting yourself from getting your server more "reach" across the platform. Right now I have the most viewed PikaNetwork Video on YouTube (420,000+ views) and hundreds of people have asked me which server I'm playing on. So I consider myself the right person to raise this suggestion. If Youtube Shorts Creators were given Youtube Rank then we can make even more content surrounding the Server Itself rather than just PvP clips. At the end of the day, We, the CCs get more views and subscribers, and You, Staff and Owners get free advertisement for your server. It's a Win-Win for all of us. So I kindly request you to revise the rules for You as well as the Shorts CCs to get benefitted (maybe even add a new "Shorts" rank?).

Here's the link for the vid if you don't trust me :)

Flame__

Legendary Pika
+1 i also used to make yt shorts content, never applied for yt rank becuase of this so yea +1 from me

_Rebel_

Epic Pika
+1 i Agree I think this would be a good chance for youtube short content creators to shine

Last edited:

FlexingBot

Banned
Hi, after reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to upvote it.
I decided to upvote it for the following reasons
1) Pika does not give the rank to short-form creators so this would be cool to have
Keep giving suggestions for the betterment of the server :)

xLevii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello AcidSid,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • There's no difference between "YouTube" rank and "Shorts" rank. Youtube ranks can also post shorts if they want so it's an unnecessary rank to be added.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.