Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Rewards "iMpRoVeMenT"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
Blazemon​

Suggestion:
Rewards "iMpRoVeMenT"​

Detailed description:
So as we know we have a reward system for leveling up. So that leveling would pay off. But leveling system and playing games shouldn't be only way to get exp and coins. (Not including quests and Daily delivery.)
So some of the things i wanted to suggest is bigger reward when u hit bigger milestone of levels and not only change of number colour.

Leveling rewards improvement.
So for leveling up you can get a lot of things that could help you with your journey. So i have some suggestions about it.
Level 30 - Red level color & 3 Days VIP.
Level 40 - Green Bold level color & 3 Days VIP.
Level 50 - Pink Bold level color & 5 Days VIP.
Level 60 -
Orange Bold level color & 7 Days VIP.
Level 70 - 7500 BedWars & SkyWars Coins & 10 Days VIP.
Level 80 - 3 Loot boxes & 1 Personal booster 2.5 (60 min) 1 Day
Elite & 3 Days VIP.
Level 90 - 2x 3 Booster (90 min) & 3 Days Elite & 5 Days VIP.
Level 100 -
Red Bold & VIP Forever & 7 Days Champion rank.
Reasons:

I personaly thought of starting form level 50. But if i start from level 50 i would have to give less rewards for other levels that are actualy hard to get. So im going to start from level 50 since level 30 and 40 aren't much. Level 50 isn't very easy to get. Even thought there is a lot of people with level 50 on the server. And i think this is small gift from server for us players playing for long. Level 60 is pretty hight rank for some non ranked players which would really deserve this 7 day vip. Level 70 is quite a channalnge to get knowing rarely anyone has it. If a non ranked player gets this level then that is insane and it really deserves 10 days of vip. Level 80 is even more rare and i really don't think much that a non ranked player would get this far. But by the time passing that moment is also going to come and it's one day going to happen and all of that would get paid off. Level 90 is level that only one person has on the server (MiNaToZeRa) and it's really rare. I think it's quite reasonable why there is such a big reward for it since the server is rleally old and has onyl 1 level 90. I know that the server didn't add leveling system from the start but it still has been long time with it. Level 100 the level nobody has ever reached yet. And i think that the reward for it is not even that good it could be a month of champion rank. But this can roll also because rarely when anyone is gonna be level 100.
Leaderboard rewards.

Weekly:
#1 Top winstreak - 200 Coins
#1 Top wins - 200 Coins
#1 Top kills- 200 Coins
#1 Top played - 100 coins

Monthly:

#1 Top winstreak - 500 Coins
#1 Top wins - 500 Coins
#1 Top kills - 500 Coins
#1 Top played - 350 coins

Lifetime:

Top winstreak/kills/wins - 0.5 Level boost (For top 5)
#1 Top winstreak/kills/wins - x1 level boost

Weekend server exp boost.
Every weekend there is x2 exp boost. Weekend is nice time to have boost and a lot more players would play for weekend because there is boost. (GMT Timezeone)

Reason(s):
We love when pika gives free stuff. And if this gets implemented it would motivate players to grind even more to get this awesome rewards. And pika would have more players on weekend because there will be boost so it would be more valuable to play when there is a boost.​

NGaming

Great Reporter
I don't think there should be x2 xp every weekend it would make reaching these milestones easier

OP
OP
Blazemon

Blazemon

The Pika
I don't think there should be x2 xp every weekend it would make reaching these milestones easier
well kinda everyone wants this since muddassir made suggestion about this and it has quite a lot of upvotes but since i didn't want this suggestion to have only 2 addons on it i just yoinked his idea lol

NGaming

Great Reporter
well kinda everyone wants this since muddassir made suggestion about this and it has quite a lot of upvotes but since i didn't want this suggestion to have only 2 addons on it i just yoinked his idea lol
It was about 1 weekend you made about every weekend which is too op

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Can you please dont use those font and colours again, it is so hard to read...
But anyways, back on topic. I agree that the rewards should "improve" as you said. But the rewards in you words are just too op. Ranks will never be a reward for level upgrades. Instead, the level upgrade could give a rare cosmetic, would be better compare to the impossible.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
You can get the free VIP rank by voting, so this is not needed. Leveling rewards are fine as they are as levels are just a small addition to the overall game. Other rank rewards that you suggested are just too overpowered and should not be added. The leaderboard rewards seem completely unnecessary and unfair because leaderboards are just a visual addition to the game that should not provide any advantages over others. The weekend EXP boost would make it too easy to level up, and I think leveling up should be a hard and tedious process considering how many players worked so hard to get their current levels.

OP
OP
Blazemon

Blazemon

The Pika
Can you please dont use those font and colours again, it is so hard to read...
But anyways, back on topic. I agree that the rewards should "improve" as you said. But the rewards in you words are just too op. Ranks will never be a reward for level upgrades. Instead, the level upgrade could give a rare cosmetic, would be better compare to the impossible.
Dude honestly non ranked player will prob never get to level 100 in next like 2 years

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Dude honestly non ranked player will prob never get to level 100 in next like 2 years
Yeah, so 2 years later, all I will see in the lobby is tons of VIP rank and tons of Champion rank???

Minecraft_leg

Banned
+1 (for the idea)

The idea of having more rewards besides level customizations and some coins makes sense to me.

The suggested rewards shown in this thread need a lot of tweaking though, especially regarding the ranks being given away.
A good replacement for the ranks would be in-game particle effects to distinguish themselves even more.

Sekiro

Great Reporter
There is no need for this in my opinion plus your rewards are just too overpowered

_itzYash_

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
Blazemon

Suggestion:
Rewards "iMpRoVeMenT"

Detailed description:
So as we know we have a reward system for leveling up. So that leveling would pay off. But leveling system and playing games shouldn't be only way to get exp and coins. (Not including quests and Daily delivery.)

So some of the things i wanted to suggest is bigger reward when u hit bigger milestone of levels and not only change of number colour.

Leveling rewards improvement.

So for leveling up you can get a lot of things that could help you with your journey. So i have some suggestions about it.

Level 30 - Red level color & 3 Days VIP.

Level 40 - Green Bold level color & 3 Days VIP.

Level 50 - Pink Bold level color & 5 Days VIP.

Level 60 - Orange Bold level color & 7 Days VIP.

Level 70 - 7500 BedWars & SkyWars Coins & 10 Days VIP.

Level 80 - 3 Loot boxes & 1 Personal booster 2.5 (60 min) 1 Day Elite & 3 Days VIP.

Level 90 - 2x 3 Booster (90 min) & 3 Days Elite & 5 Days VIP.

Level 100 - Red Bold & VIP Forever & 7 Days Champion rank.

Reasons:

I personaly thought of starting form level 50. But if i start from level 50 i would have to give less rewards for other levels that are actualy hard to get. So im going to start from level 50 since level 30 and 40 aren't much. Level 50 isn't very easy to get. Even thought there is a lot of people with level 50 on the server. And i think this is small gift from server for us players playing for long. Level 60 is pretty hight rank for some non ranked players which would really deserve this 7 day vip. Level 70 is quite a channalnge to get knowing rarely anyone has it. If a non ranked player gets this level then that is insane and it really deserves 10 days of vip. Level 80 is even more rare and i really don't think much that a non ranked player would get this far. But by the time passing that moment is also going to come and it's one day going to happen and all of that would get paid off. Level 90 is level that only one person has on the server (MiNaToZeRa) and it's really rare. I think it's quite reasonable why there is such a big reward for it since the server is rleally old and has onyl 1 level 90. I know that the server didn't add leveling system from the start but it still has been long time with it. Level 100 the level nobody has ever reached yet. And i think that the reward for it is not even that good it could be a month of champion rank. But this can roll also because rarely when anyone is gonna be level 100.

Leaderboard rewards.

Weekly:

#1 Top winstreak - 200 Coins

#1 Top wins - 200 Coins

#1 Top kills- 200 Coins

#1 Top played - 100 coins

Monthly:

#1 Top winstreak - 500 Coins

#1 Top wins - 500 Coins

#1 Top kills - 500 Coins

#1 Top played - 350 coins

Lifetime:

Top winstreak/kills/wins - 0.5 Level boost (For top 5)

#1 Top winstreak/kills/wins - x1 level boost

Weekend server exp boost.

Every weekend there is x2 exp boost. Weekend is nice time to have boost and a lot more players would play for weekend because there is boost. (GMT Timezeone)

Reason(s):
We love when pika gives free stuff. And if this gets implemented it would motivate players to grind even more to get this awesome rewards. And pika would have more players on weekend because there will be boost so it would be more valuable to play when there is a boost.
yes this is very cool
+1

Ez_Angel

Great Reporter
-1 I don't agree with perm VIP as reward and XP boosts every weekend but +1 for more level rewards only colours at level 45/50/55 etc is kinda sux because it's hard to reach higher levels only for colour if there is like a box or something with level colour would be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.