Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Rewards "iMpRoVeMenT"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
Blazemon​

Suggestion:
Rewards "iMpRoVeMenT"​

Detailed description:
So as we know we have a reward system for leveling up. So that leveling would pay off. But leveling system and playing games shouldn't be only way to get exp and coins. (Not including quests and Daily delivery.)
So some of the things i wanted to suggest is bigger reward when u hit bigger milestone of levels and not only change of number colour.

Leveling rewards improvement.
So for leveling up you can get a lot of things that could help you with your journey. So i have some suggestions about it.
Level 30 - Red level color & 3 Days VIP.
Level 40 - Green Bold level color & 3 Days VIP.
Level 50 - Pink Bold level color & 5 Days VIP.
Level 60 -
Orange Bold level color & 7 Days VIP.
Level 70 - 7500 BedWars & SkyWars Coins & 10 Days VIP.
Level 80 - 3 Loot boxes & 1 Personal booster 2.5 (60 min) 1 Day
Elite & 3 Days VIP.
Level 90 - 2x 3 Booster (90 min) & 3 Days Elite & 5 Days VIP.
Level 100 -
Red Bold & VIP Forever & 7 Days Champion rank.
Reasons:

I personaly thought of starting form level 50. But if i start from level 50 i would have to give less rewards for other levels that are actualy hard to get. So im going to start from level 50 since level 30 and 40 aren't much. Level 50 isn't very easy to get. Even thought there is a lot of people with level 50 on the server. And i think this is small gift from server for us players playing for long. Level 60 is pretty hight rank for some non ranked players which would really deserve this 7 day vip. Level 70 is quite a channalnge to get knowing rarely anyone has it. If a non ranked player gets this level then that is insane and it really deserves 10 days of vip. Level 80 is even more rare and i really don't think much that a non ranked player would get this far. But by the time passing that moment is also going to come and it's one day going to happen and all of that would get paid off. Level 90 is level that only one person has on the server (MiNaToZeRa) and it's really rare. I think it's quite reasonable why there is such a big reward for it since the server is rleally old and has onyl 1 level 90. I know that the server didn't add leveling system from the start but it still has been long time with it. Level 100 the level nobody has ever reached yet. And i think that the reward for it is not even that good it could be a month of champion rank. But this can roll also because rarely when anyone is gonna be level 100.
Leaderboard rewards.

Weekly:
#1 Top winstreak - 200 Coins
#1 Top wins - 200 Coins
#1 Top kills- 200 Coins
#1 Top played - 100 coins

Monthly:

#1 Top winstreak - 500 Coins
#1 Top wins - 500 Coins
#1 Top kills - 500 Coins
#1 Top played - 350 coins

Lifetime:

Top winstreak/kills/wins - 0.5 Level boost (For top 5)
#1 Top winstreak/kills/wins - x1 level boost

Weekend server exp boost.
Every weekend there is x2 exp boost. Weekend is nice time to have boost and a lot more players would play for weekend because there is boost. (GMT Timezeone)

Reason(s):
We love when pika gives free stuff. And if this gets implemented it would motivate players to grind even more to get this awesome rewards. And pika would have more players on weekend because there will be boost so it would be more valuable to play when there is a boost.​

OP
OP
Blazemon

Blazemon

The Pika
Honestly after some time has passed i have realized that voting 3 days of vip is pretty reasonable because pika kinda profits from it so i don't agree with my own suggestion anymore

Sekiro

Great Reporter
Yeah honestly pika network gets something out of voting and so do we so it is kinda fair but still leveling rewards need a change def
not really, in my opinion it's fine now but your rewards are just too overpowered

OP
OP
Blazemon

Blazemon

The Pika
not really, in my opinion it's fine now but your rewards are just too overpowered
Yeah that's what im saying it kinda is op i would understand like 3 days vip for lvl 50 but i did it every 10 lvls and it's op

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
i disagree with champion since it wont ever happen
Neutral anyways

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
Blazemon

Suggestion:
Rewards "iMpRoVeMenT"

Detailed description:
So as we know we have a reward system for leveling up. So that leveling would pay off. But leveling system and playing games shouldn't be only way to get exp and coins. (Not including quests and Daily delivery.)

So some of the things i wanted to suggest is bigger reward when u hit bigger milestone of levels and not only change of number colour.

Leveling rewards improvement.

So for leveling up you can get a lot of things that could help you with your journey. So i have some suggestions about it.

Level 30 - Red level color & 3 Days VIP.

Level 40 - Green Bold level color & 3 Days VIP.

Level 50 - Pink Bold level color & 5 Days VIP.

Level 60 - Orange Bold level color & 7 Days VIP.

Level 70 - 7500 BedWars & SkyWars Coins & 10 Days VIP.

Level 80 - 3 Loot boxes & 1 Personal booster 2.5 (60 min) 1 Day Elite & 3 Days VIP.

Level 90 - 2x 3 Booster (90 min) & 3 Days Elite & 5 Days VIP.

Level 100 - Red Bold & VIP Forever & 7 Days Champion rank.

Reasons:

I personaly thought of starting form level 50. But if i start from level 50 i would have to give less rewards for other levels that are actualy hard to get. So im going to start from level 50 since level 30 and 40 aren't much. Level 50 isn't very easy to get. Even thought there is a lot of people with level 50 on the server. And i think this is small gift from server for us players playing for long. Level 60 is pretty hight rank for some non ranked players which would really deserve this 7 day vip. Level 70 is quite a channalnge to get knowing rarely anyone has it. If a non ranked player gets this level then that is insane and it really deserves 10 days of vip. Level 80 is even more rare and i really don't think much that a non ranked player would get this far. But by the time passing that moment is also going to come and it's one day going to happen and all of that would get paid off. Level 90 is level that only one person has on the server (MiNaToZeRa) and it's really rare. I think it's quite reasonable why there is such a big reward for it since the server is rleally old and has onyl 1 level 90. I know that the server didn't add leveling system from the start but it still has been long time with it. Level 100 the level nobody has ever reached yet. And i think that the reward for it is not even that good it could be a month of champion rank. But this can roll also because rarely when anyone is gonna be level 100.

Leaderboard rewards.

Weekly:

#1 Top winstreak - 200 Coins

#1 Top wins - 200 Coins

#1 Top kills- 200 Coins

#1 Top played - 100 coins

Monthly:

#1 Top winstreak - 500 Coins

#1 Top wins - 500 Coins

#1 Top kills - 500 Coins

#1 Top played - 350 coins

Lifetime:

Top winstreak/kills/wins - 0.5 Level boost (For top 5)

#1 Top winstreak/kills/wins - x1 level boost

Weekend server exp boost.

Every weekend there is x2 exp boost. Weekend is nice time to have boost and a lot more players would play for weekend because there is boost. (GMT Timezeone)

Reason(s):
We love when pika gives free stuff. And if this gets implemented it would motivate players to grind even more to get this awesome rewards. And pika would have more players on weekend because there will be boost so it would be more valuable to play when there is a boost.
+1 but why is the title like that

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Lmao wdym

Jerrymine is gae and he can't deny the fact that he is gae and gae is gae gae

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello Blazemon,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Currently not planned
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.