Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Rotating MiniGames

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aarflame

Pika Member
Minecraft Username
Aarflame

Suggestion:
Rotating MiniGames

Detailed description:
Rotating MiniGames means that Pika-Network should have new minigames which rotate throughout the year. Like for the first quarter we have Survival Games, in the second quarter BuildBattle and so on. You could sell ranks for RotatingMinigames as whole. Pika-Network can also implement fan-ideas or experimental games to see how to public's reaction will be.​

Reason(s):
This will make the server be just different from other servers, Pika-Network has a lot of players, but more players will join if the server has something that no other server has. This makes Pika-Network become bigger, better and more original.​

Example(s):
There are no examples. Pika-Network should be the example for others.

TTHM

Configurator
Developer
IGN
TTHM
Uhh, i don't like the idea, -1..

Unawarely

The Pika
I think they shld add new ones but i don't like the idea of having bedwars, the game with 700 players at peak, not being in game for 8 months on the year

TTHM

Configurator
Developer
IGN
TTHM
I think they shld add new ones but i don't like the idea of having bedwars, the game with 700 players at peak, not being in game for 8 months on the year
^^^

OP
OP
A

Aarflame

Pika Member
I meant other new games not bedwar it a completely different section

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko

Reasons:
- It's ok to add new minigames, but rotating is not gonna happen

#uniquepika

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey Aarflame,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.