Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Survival RTP Command Improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maanas232

Epic Pika
Username:
Maanas232

Suggestion:
RTP Command Improvement

Detailed description:
Currently, we cant rtp in the nether whenever we do so it rtpes us in the overworld.This is makes no sense fixing it to rtp in the dimension in which we use the command.

Reason(s):
This makes it easier to find structures and explore faster and we dont have to waste time building portal multiple times

Example(s):
1. If we rtp in overworld it rtpes us in overworld.
2. If we rtp in nether it rtpes us in the nether

NotLaqqy

Legendary Pika
I agree. However, /rtp should not work in end since that will make finding endships pretty easy and the elytra will be worthless.

OP
OP
M

Maanas232

Epic Pika
I agree. However, /rtp should not work in end since that will make finding endships pretty easy and the elytra will be worthless.
No i mean when u rtp it teleportes u within a certaim area it wont tp u like thousands of blocks away.

belbicksz

Pika Member
There’s a lot of dangers in the nether. Like what if it RTP’s you into lava or in the the midst of a couple of piglin brutes? It’s pretty much over at that point.

my_name_is_ahmed

Legendary Pika
There’s a lot of dangers in the nether. Like what if it RTP’s you into lava or in the the midst of a couple of piglin brutes? It’s pretty much over at that point.
Bro other server also have rtp in nether and i never fell in lava from doin rtp cause it finds safe place to rtp

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hello Maanas232,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and it's going to be implemented very soon!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.