Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global [RULE] Discrimination Interpretation

Status
Not open for further replies.

iFlyYT

Minecraft username:
iFlyYT​

Suggestion:
[RULE] Discrimination Interpretation​

Detailed description:
Greetings PikaNetwork community! This suggestion is based on whether the following phrase: "ni" would be considered discrimination. I am more focusing especially if on Discord, you send the following: ni||ce car||, the "ce car" is spoiler'd.

This means that if anyone sent "Ni" or "Ni" and then blurred content afterwards would be considered, and punishable, under the discrimination rule.

The intention is to let stuff such as View: https://i.imgur.com/xGbqyWi.png
would be punishable, especially from a content creator.​

Reason(s):
In general, discrimination has been a problem in the past. Even if it is not as severe, it should still be punishable in a shape of form, even if it is a verbal warning. Of course sometimes, "ni" could be not punishable such as a typo for "no". If this suggestion is accepted, context is important to pay attention to, like all other rules. Randomly saying it with no context, would be punishable, as it is clear they are trying to bypass the rules. Even if it is not directly saying it, just the implication of it should be punishable.

If simply swearing itself is enough to punish someone, I strongly believe that such a phrase (whilst not being the full word) should be strongly punished, as it is not just a toxic phrase, but it is straight up discrimination towards another race, which nowadays is strongly disallowed in majority of places.​

Example(s):
"ni"
"ni||ce car||"

These two would be punishable.​

Thijme01

Staff Member
Sr Mod
that's true! however that's not what I said...

intending to be racist is as equally bad as being racist
If i say ur a niceboy doesnt mean im racist nor intending to be racist (rule change example)

UpperGround

Great Reporter
If i say ur a niceboy doesnt mean im racist nor intending to be racist (rule change example)
if you emphasize the NI there and hide the rest of the message it's obvious what's the intention, let's not lie to ourselves

Thijme01

Staff Member
Sr Mod
if you emphasize the NI there and hide the rest of the message it's obvious what's the intention, let's not lie to ourselves
Not lying. Certain cases yea. But niceboy cmon dont be that soft...

iFkiller

Veteran
IGN
iFkiller
-1 This is probably one of the worst rule ideas ever seen and I'm glad the pika community agrees. Why are jartex players so eager to change pika rules? Are you perhaps jealous or smt? Please go back to your server, nobody wants you here.

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello iFlyYT,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative community feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.