Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Sad Forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snorlax13HD

Veteran
old forums where the community can see your applications and know their opinion about you <3

Roy_

Legendary Pika
Old forums where I busted people with their stolen builds in the builder application section

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
The only reason I hate the current forum is kind of stupid, but I guess you guys would agree.
I had friends and enemies. I remember @ThePvpGOD, we had so many flame wars, honestly, it was so fun. I remember many people leaving the Old Forums were thanking me and ThePvpGOD because we made their experience throughout the forum "Fun". I was known as one of the biggest spammers, or I could say THE biggest spammer.
All I see in the New Forums are "KitPvP bug report" and "Factions Bug Report".
If you guys don't understand why we like the Old Forum so much which had nothing the new forum has, let me explain.
It was because everyone was so "social", whenever I heard the word Server Forum, "Socialization" came into my mind. It was also very fun, the staff members were friendly as well. The staff members these days act so grumpy, it is as if they are no longer able to have fun after they became staff. Most staff members forgot about me, I remember the staff members and I having fun and everything, but today, they forgot about me, completely.
I quit this server because there is no one friendly, nobody really cares much on the server, no one friendly, everyone being toxic. But I couldn't leave the forums, I can't think about leaving a place where I made so many friends and felt so happy.
I hope the community gets better.

I agree with you but sometimes the update improves the server but I really hope that this server will return as it was

RaVo

Legendary Pika
You used too be able to see ban appeals, reports and applications. This always caused new players to "check" the forums. Also it felt like you made a difference. You could respond to ban appeals/reports and give arguments, that sometimes had a influence.

You could give feedback on applications. This gave the community a chance to stop "not so nice" players of becoming staff. This all togetter made in my opinion the forums allot more fun

Status
Not open for further replies.