Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Classic SkyBlock Safe Zone in PvP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

__Naruto__

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
Safe Zone in PvP.

Detailed description:
well, as i said, since people have stacked armor it's kinda impossible to kill them, but, sometimes when you get a chance to kill someone, they just pearl out from pvp, and that's really making me get a heart attack xD.
Specially hackers, when they're low on gapps/pots/armor, they just E-Pearl out into the safe zone, in /warp pvp + /warp fps, in warp pvp there are like 7 safe zone areas. and that is really so bad, chance of killing someone in pvp became impossible now.

Reason(s):
it's kinda impossible to kill anyone now, when you try to kill someone, he/she just pearl out into safe zone, most cringy thing is, sometimes when you want to follow him by pearling, it says ' you have to wait 11 seconds to use that ' while i havent even use it, idk y but anyways it's kinda impossible to kill someone now unless u make like 11CPS to kill him before he pearl out.

Example(s):
for example, every single classic players will know how did every1 suffer by elshie xD this guy is keep pearling out every single time, sometimes he has only chestplate left, he run away successfully. Thanks

UpperGround

Great Reporter
well the thing is like on kitpvp maybe there can be a cooldown to get into the safe zones i mean
make more safe zones but make some kinda cooldown thing
well that+1 and the thing i said are looking a bit illogical so im also making this thread for ppl to understand
like in kitpvp if u wanna pearl into the safe zone which is the spawn on kitpvp, you should wait for the tag to expire or something like that
for those safezones they can make the same thing as kitpvp

more safezones, more limitations
more fun? sadness? happines? anything?
nvm u understand what i meant

OP
OP
__Naruto__

__Naruto__

Epic Pika
well the thing is like on kitpvp maybe there can be a cooldown to get into the safe zones i mean
make more safe zones but make some kinda cooldown thing
well that+1 and the thing i said are looking a bit illogical so im also making this thread for ppl to understand
like in kitpvp if u wanna pearl into the safe zone which is the spawn on kitpvp, you should wait for the tag to expire or something like that
for those safezones they can make the same thing as kitpvp
more safezones, more limitations
more fun? sadness? happines? anything?
nvm u understand what i meant
ik what yoou mean, when you're in Combat Tag, there will be something like a red glass wall, unless yoiu get out from combat tag. but in skyblock, you can go to the safe zone while you're pvping someone lmao
even if you have like 20 seconds left from combat tag xd

UpperGround

Great Reporter
ik what yoou mean, when you're in Combat Tag, there will be something like a red glass wall, unless yoiu get out from combat tag. but in skyblock, you can go to the safe zone while you're pvping someone lmao
even if you have like 20 seconds left from combat tag xd
then do something that they shouldn't be able to get in the safe zone while on combat

that was what i was telling

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey __Naruto__,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.