Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

SkyPvP /safespot

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
B1ueRay

Suggestion:
/safespot

Detailed description:
there is a high chance when using the portal, the portal can tp us to a place with already someone near it which gives us little to no time to attack or run. /safespot or /sp can be used to tp to a safe place with noone near the range of 10 by 10 area (or whatever suits the best). this command can only be used by donaters and once used it will keep checking for safespot until finds one or the player who used the command stopped searching. after one use the command will be put in cooldown. this cooldown can be lower for higher ranks.
edit: there is some confusion so let me make it clear. /safespot or /sp is used in spawn its not used to get back to spawn its used to get in pvp zone but safely as using portal has high chance u will spawn next to someone who can hit u in void before u can even react or move.

Reason(s):
this can be usefull to avoid getting spawn killed

Last edited:

Lows

Minecraft username:
B1ueRay

Suggestion:
/safespot

Detailed description:
there is a high chance when using the portal, the portal can tp us to a place with already someone near it which gives us little to no time to attack or run. /safespot or /sp can be used to tp to a safe place with noone near the range of 10 by 10 area (or whatever suits the best). this command can only be used by donaters and once used it will keep checking for safespot until finds one or the player who used the command stopped searching. after one use the command will be put in cooldown. this cooldown can be lower for higher ranks.

Reason(s):
/spawn already exists as a command. This is pretty useless as /spawn was created with this purpose already in mind.

OP
OP
B1ueRay

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
/spawn already exists as a command. This is pretty useless as /spawn was created with this purpose already in mind.
mb i didnt explained clearly what i mean is when we use portal we can tp to a random place and that place sometimes have players so we dont get even secs to react before being above void so /safespot will tp us to a safer spot. /safespot will be used in spawn to tp to a random sade pvp zone so u dont just get ambushed the sec u get into the pvp zone

Lows

mb i didnt explained clearly what i mean is when we use portal we can tp to a random place and that place sometimes have players so we dont get even secs to react before being above void so /safespot will tp us to a safer spot. /safespot will be used in spawn to tp to a random sade pvp zone so u dont just get ambushed the sec u get into the pvp zone
There are pre-set "random" teleport locations. If you do not want to encounter players while random teleporting, then don't do it. It just eliminates the risk-factor completely. Just walk normally if you don't want to fight players after random teleporting.

OP
OP
B1ueRay

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
There are pre-set "random" teleport locations. If you do not want to encounter players while random teleporting, then don't do it. It just eliminates the risk-factor completely. Just walk normally if you don't want to fight players after random teleporting.
i think u never played sky pvp before everyone is spawn camping the moment u step a foot outside everyone else hit u stright into void so we need potal to have any chance but it also just end up on luck

vrroooooom

Rare Pika
Also people spawn literally next to you and clean you up when you're already fighting another player is hella annoying and this would fix it...

OP
OP
B1ueRay

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
Also people spawn literally next to you and clean you up when you're already fighting another player is hella annoying and this would fix it...
exectly we work so hard to gain prestaige just for potal to unluckily tp us between group of poeple or on a small island behind someone and losing like 20 point which is alot.

Lows

i think u never played sky pvp before everyone is spawn camping the moment u step a foot outside everyone else hit u stright into void so we need potal to have any chance but it also just end up on luck
This is really dumb, I think the best thing to do would be to add like 1-2 seconds of invincibility when you use the portal, that would be the best thing in my opinion

OP
OP
B1ueRay

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
This is really dumb, I think the best thing to do would be to add like 1-2 seconds of invincibility when you use the portal, that would be the best thing in my opinion
oh so u want to turn the tables so whenever someone goes through the potel and someone just trying to mind his business not expecting any guess suddenly a players spawns infront of him with invincibilty and throws him into the void all his streak exp and some of his rank is lost thats what u want? its also the same thing "luck"

Lows

oh so u want to turn the tables so whenever someone goes through the potel and someone just trying to mind his business not expecting any guess suddenly a players spawns infront of him with invincibilty and throws him into the void all his streak exp and some of his rank is lost thats what u want? its also the same thing "luck"
I'd recommend just not using one then. That completely eliminates the risk factor of it.

OP
OP
B1ueRay

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
I'd recommend just not using one then. That completely eliminates the risk factor of it.
dude have u ever played skypvp before? /spawn takes 15 secs to tp has not even talking about that we r not allowed to move that is enough to hit us in void i am not sure if this decreases as we buy ranks and even if it does then its not fair to those who dont buy ranks.

Lows

dude have u ever played skypvp before? /spawn takes 15 secs to tp has not even talking about that we r not allowed to move that is enough to hit us in void i am not sure if this decreases as we buy ranks and even if it does then its not fair to those who dont buy ranks.
It does decrease when you buy ranks. Just don't use the random portal if you don't want to die I guess?

Last edited:
OP
OP
B1ueRay

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
It does decrease when you buy ranks. Just don't use the random portal if you don't want to die I guess?
i think we covered this before too the spawn campers literally wont allow us to safely get out of spawn as the moment we get out of spawn they backstab us thats why potal exist in the first place. but potal do plays a luck part thats why i am suggesting these and u clearly have not played skypvp before

Lows

i think we covered this before too the spawn campers literally wont allow us to safely get out of spawn as the moment we get out of spawn they backstab us thats why potal exist in the first place. but potal do plays a luck part thats why i am suggesting these and u clearly have not played skypvp before
This conversation is pointless. Just find somewhere to go with no people? The best thing to do would be just to add invincibility for like 2 seconds after using the portal

OP
OP
B1ueRay

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
This conversation is pointless. Just find somewhere to go with no people? The best thing to do would be just to add invincibility for like 2 seconds after using the portal
i am not even going to argue with someone who just repeats same points even after getting debunked

FaroukUN1

Epic Pika
Minecraft username:
B1ueRay

Suggestion:
/safespot

Detailed description:
edit: there is some confusion so let me make it clear. /safespot or /sp is used in spawn its not used to get back to spawn its used to get in pvp zone but safely as using portal has high chance u will spawn next to someone who can hit u in void before u can even react or move.

Reason(s):
B1ueRay...i rly like ur personality(before 2 hours) but now i rly hate everything about you