Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Samurai Voucher Kit Problem

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
I don't really want to sound stupid or anything, but how do you wear a samurai voucher kit? I've clicked right click a lot of times, I may have misunderstood the concept of it. Did I need to buy the samurai kit first?

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
tozztozzo
The voucher is probably broken due to a bug. All old vouchers were disabled, and now the broken ones are still in circulation.
You will have to buy a new one, unfortunately.

OP
OP
D

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
oh ok. I'm also slightly confused, what am I supposed to get if I right click on the voucher? Do I become a samurai?

M

MiracleWolf

oh ok. I'm also slightly confused, what am I supposed to get if I right click on the voucher? Do I become a samurai?
You get the kit, but not the rank. In order to get samurai rank, you have to get a samurai rank voucher

Minecraft_leg

Banned
IGN
Minecraft_leg
I don't really want to sound stupid or anything, but how do you wear a samurai voucher kit? I've clicked right click a lot of times, I may have misunderstood the concept of it. Did I need to buy the samurai kit first?
Hello DragonChess,

It's completely understandable you've got questions, that's alright.
Like Tozzotozz explained, the voucher you're holding is a disabled one due to a bug.

You were wondering what the function of those things is.
There are 2 types of samurai vouchers, they are called the Samurai kit voucher, and the Samurai rank voucher.
The Samurai kit voucher will give you the items a samurai rank can get once a day, where the Samurai rank voucher will give you the rank itself.

hopefully, this helped you.
Have fun playing!

Eukioh

Great Reporter
IGN
Eukioh
Vouchers (any type) that were found before the last maintenance no longer work.