Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Seasonal and perm vouchers conflict

Skyraam44

Hi, a friend of mine (i'll speak for him since he struggles a lot with english) got his hand on a permanent fly voucher, but has already redeemed a seasonal one, so it says that he already has the perks and don't want to let him use the perm one, is there a way to see that with a staff and let him get his perm fly ? his IGN is DeztaBIBI.
Thx.

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
ASSASSINX__
Well players have previously made suggestions for perm vouchers to override seasonal ones , but here was no action.

In short he can't redeem a permanent voucher of the same type if he has redeemed a seasonal one only.

mikii

Pika Member
Hi, a friend of mine (i'll speak for him since he struggles a lot with english) got his hand on a permanent fly voucher, but has already redeemed a seasonal one, so it says that he already has the perks and don't want to let him use the perm one, is there a way to see that with a staff and let him get his perm fly ? his IGN is DeztaBIBI.
Thx.
i had i ssn ago, but i had ssnl

tryhard6969

Legendary Pika
Hi,
Currently you cannot claim permanent vouchers when you have seasonal vouchers claimed already.
This does not apply to ranks. This means that you can claim permanent ranks even when you have the same seasonal rank.
The best thing you could do is get the permanent fly command voucher on an alt if viable.

mikii

Pika Member
Hi,
Currently you cannot claim permanent vouchers when you have seasonal vouchers claimed already.
This does not apply to ranks. This means that you can claim permanent ranks even when you have the same seasonal rank.
The best thing you could do is get the permanent fly command voucher on an alt if viable.
BRO, i sead 1 ssns ago bruh, i already know bout that