Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Discord Separate channel for guild advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmtGamer

Banned
Minecraft username:
SmtGamer​

Suggestion:
Separate channel for guild advertisement​

Detailed description:
As many of you may know already that in pikanetwork discord server the #looking-for-group channel is only filled with guild advertisements so people who want to play with others in a party or looking for people can't actually get people since whenever they will send a message alot of people will just spam their guild advertisement

So i would like if pika did something about it
For example a separate channel for these guild advertisements​

Reason(s):
Before the guild update was added people actually used to get people to play with in the #looking-for-group channel now they can't

So i would like if this was changed or something was done about this

Thanks​

pmisux

Minecraft username:
SmtGamer

Suggestion:
Separate channel for guild advertisement

Detailed description:
As many of you may know already that in pikanetwork discord server the #looking-for-group channel is only filled with guild advertisements so people who want to play with others in a party or looking for people can't actually get people since whenever they will send a message alot of people will just spam their guild advertisement

For example a separate channel for these guild advertisements

Reason(s):
Before the guild update was added people actually used to get people to play with in the #looking-for-group channel now they can't

Thanks
i agree +1 vouch 100%

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial
Minecraft username:
SmtGamer

Suggestion:
Separate channel for guild advertisement

Detailed description:

For example a separate channel for these guild advertisements

Reason(s):

Thanks
Not really needed, what should be done instead is to stop ppl from spamming their advertisements, maybe allowing each guild/party/team/clan to only be advertised once a day.

OP
OP
SmtGamer

SmtGamer

Banned
Not really needed, what should be done instead is to stop ppl from spamming their advertisements, maybe allowing each guild/party/team/clan to only be advertised once a day.
Could be neutral rather than downvoting

OP
OP
SmtGamer

SmtGamer

Banned
I think it's not needed so I downvoted it, isn't that what the downvote button exists for?
Honestly making a new rule is pointless it's just not worth it while on the other hand a new channel can be easily created

crazysteve79

The Pika
+1 since i have lost contact from all buddies it would be nice to join a guild easily

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I don't think it would be useful, as there are already a lot of channels, and it will make a mess of it. I think they should just add a limit per day on how many times you can post in that channel, as @ABDMK12413 said, so it would be readable.

ISGaming12

Rare Pika
Seems useless fr people are still adding their advertisement in the server so yeah -1

Aeqlian

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Hello SmtGamer,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Unnecessary, and #looking-for-party is enough as there is barely anyone actually using the channel to find other people to play with
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.