Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Seriously.. What is the Dev team doing?

ALEXXVII

Legendary Pika
The anticheat is dysfunctional to every extent imaginable. I wouldn't even consider it an anticheat at this point. Players are getting banned left to right for WALKING in spawn or even just fighting whilst level zeros with no rank are able to B-HOP and fly around the map with no issue. And now today... The server starts /kill'ing everyone, even staff. We were literally getting farmed at spawn, and every single person connected to the gamemode lost their loot. This gamemode isn't cheap to play to be so dysfunctional. I alone have spent hundreds through buycraft and I have team members who have spent thousands of dollars. One of my teammates has spent about $12,000 USD on this server. It's actually embarrassing and infuriating to lose an inventory worth 225,000$ or more of ingame currency just because the anticheat isn't designed to work properly or at all. The gamemode is so full of bugs that you encounter something new every single day.

Here's a small glimpse of the current issues with the gamemode:
- Omega rank killstreak cosmetic (Doesn't work at all)
- Omega rank has LESS permissions than baron, I had to personally message a developer to even be able to /nick myself
- Auction house items being purged after server restart (They are wiped out and never returned) (This has been happening for months and players have lost THOUSANDS of valuable items)
- Spawn being accessible through barrier right click whilst combat tagged
- Igloo koth starter not working
- Sleigh koth starter not even being in the koth starter bundle
- Item lore of OP koth starter bundle not even displaying correctly
- Omega rank being able to claim baron donator kit (Probably because they just copy and pasted the baron rank perms and somehow still messed it up)
- Getting stuck mid air while bow boosting
- Lag spikes / broken pipe kicks to hub
- Koths do not give any team souls but it says they should
- Trade plugin being disabled making trades impossible and scams increasing
- Playtimerewards don't give the correct rewards
- Seasonal crates don't give the correct rewards
- Kit vouchers given from koths don't work (Error: Voucher not registered)
- Players are able to accidentally claim ranks lower than their own which overrides their rank and playervaults
- Rods get cleared by entity clear, they get stuck after hitting a player. Impossible to rod PvP correctly
+ MUCH MORE I SURELY MISSED!

Here's a few clips of me getting destroyed by the server:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T7zwHuxOHE

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GAwk7T-pQk

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Org-PvkIvY

Screenshot_3.png
Seriously, If the dev team doesn't want to deal with the issues... just shut down the game mode entirely. SHUT IT DOWN! Stop pushing out lootboxes and new seasonal crates to get more money out of the players when you can't even spend it back into dealing with the issues of the server.

Last edited:

_Nikki99

Staff Member
That's the whole point on making bug reports, so they CAN be fixed.

OP
OP
ALEXXVII

ALEXXVII

Legendary Pika
I think you missed the WHOLE point. It just flew over your head didn't it? Bug reports HAVE BEEN MADE. Some are months old and have been ignored. Do you really think I'd waste my time and money inside the server and not make a single report, then type this massive post?

OhCass

+1, I quit the game mode because of how broken it is now. It’s just stressful not even fun..

Zolzy

Epic Pika
I agree with this, pika doesn’t care ab kit pvp community and never did they don’t even put effort into the gamemode to make it good, i reported the bug where u could switch sets to get perm speed and strength , they fixed it like a year later. Just shut down the gamemode it’s not even playable.

Zolzy

Epic Pika
Are u stupid or acting stupid? You know how many reports their are made , they just leave the report on “scanned “ for a whole year or 2 and fix it after the gamemode gets resetted also they just copy paste jartex maps, MAPS THAT ARE MADE TO USE PEARLS which y can’t use in pika network

OP
OP
ALEXXVII

ALEXXVII

Legendary Pika
I agree with this, pika doesn’t care ab kit pvp community and never did they don’t even put effort into the gamemode to make it good, i reported the bug where u could switch sets to get perm speed and strength , they fixed it like a year later. Just shut down the gamemode it’s not even playable.
Yeah I agree. After all this time I'm finally convinced that the owners and developers don't really care about the community. There are lower ranking staff that make it their mission to treat kitpvp with as much time as possible but if the Dev team doesn't then it's all in vain. The money alone kitpvp generates is mind boggling. Imagine 12 grand from a single person then imagine a whole gamemode of people spending even more than that combined. Some of the issues take less than 5 minutes to fix and are left ignored for MONTHS. We're not even able to team fight anymore without returning each other's loot because of how broken the anticheat is.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
That ain't my responsibility so that isn't my problem.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Are u stupid or acting stupid? You know how many reports their are made , they just leave the report on “scanned “ for a whole year or 2 and fix it after the gamemode gets resetted also they just copy paste jartex maps, MAPS THAT ARE MADE TO USE PEARLS which y can’t use in pika network
Devs decisions not mine, so dont tell me I'm stupid 🤷‍♀️

Debinks

Hey,

Just upvoted this post because really, the game-mode is so messed up.
I bought Ultimate rank yesterday. And in those two days alone, i've been kicked 9 times because of anti-cheat being messed up,
i've faced /kill all 2 days in a row (one who went on for straight 5minutes) and not to talk about a 7 day ban.

I mean comon guys, is it so hard to treat the game mode a with a little more respect and maintenance?

OP
OP
ALEXXVII

ALEXXVII

Legendary Pika
Hey,

Just upvoted this post because really, the game-mode is so messed up.
I bought Ultimate rank yesterday. And in those two days alone, i've been kicked 9 times because of anti-cheat being messed up,
i've faced /kill all 2 days in a row (one who went on for straight 5minutes) and not to talk about a 7 day ban.

I mean comon guys, is it so hard to treat the game mode a with a little more respect and maintenance?
The gamemode has reached it's end with that /kill all thing going on. Probably not even a bug, seems like it's being done by someone with illegal modifications and obvious ill intentions but of course it won't be dealt with because no one is giving kitpvp any respect even with the money generated.

Debinks

It’s a real pitty they let it down like that, I mean I’m pretty sure most of the glitches/bugs could be fixed in under an hour.
But you said it, they prefer losing players

Anjila

Pika Member
i make report bug too and its not work and now i got ban for 7 days for the anticheat of console omg
:censored::mad::oops:

Shakhunter

Epic Pika
Clearly you didn’t even bother reading the post. Dumbass. 🤣🤣🤣
++++++most of them doesnot care about these kinda msgs players try hard to change something to better side, but staff members come and copy paste the word of "make bug report" bla bla bla bla

Whiskey

Legendary Pika
+1

Also, kitpvp is ass, the AntiCheat bans you on Bedwars for having like 20 cps, and on kitpvp, people with 30 still don't get banned...