Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

should this not be illegal?

AlexRupePeMc

Hello, no, this is not illegal, because, the illegal traps are the one where you get an block in your head and you die instantly and teleport to your spawn instantly. This is not illegal since you can still survive if your mates help you.

OP
OP
lfabrax

lfabrax

Pika Lover
Hello, no, this is not illegal, because, the illegal traps are the one where you get an block in your head and you die instantly and teleport to your spawn instantly. This is not illegal since you can still survive if your mates help you.
It is illegal because no way in 30 sec max can they save ne when they use lever to stop my gapple for example i had atleast 5 spare sets for a time that is like 10min where they could print a canon and bust me out

AlexRupePeMc

It is illegal because no way in 30 sec max can they save ne when they use lever to stop my gapple for example i had atleast 5 spare sets for a time that is like 10min where they could print a canon and bust me out
As i said, illegal is when you get an block in your head and you die instantly, but now they fixed it and you are going to spawn without dying. So no more illegal traps.

Codyy

Pika Lover
As i said, illegal is when you get an block in your head and you die instantly, but now they fixed it and you are going to spawn without dying. So no more illegal traps.
I don't know why this guy is talking when he has no knowledge at all. Oh, and yeah, it also counts as an illegal trap. You should report it to the devs, it's really annoying. Neither health potions work if you're stuck in a 1 by 1 with a lever on your head. you can't use or eat anything.

AlexRupePeMc

I don't know why this guy is talking when he has no knowledge at all. Oh, and yeah, it also counts as an illegal trap. You should report it to the devs, it's really annoying. Neither health potions work if you're stuck in a 1 by 1 with a lever on your head. you can't use or eat anything.
I have knownledge,i play this server since 2018, if i have a newer account on this site that doesnt mean i am a newbie, and this doesnt count as illegal. Good reply tho.