Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Discord Simplifying the /linkaccount Command and Process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanCerified

Great Reporter
Minecraft username:
RyanCerified​

Suggestion:
Simplifying the /linkaccount Command and Process.​

Detailed description:
Many players who attempt to link their minecraft account to their Discord have had trouble doing so even after help and support from others. If possible, I'm suggesting the command to be simplified to where you can just copy the code that the in game server generates when you do /linkaccount and be able to paste it the exact same way into the Discord server without having to click on any popups. I know it seems stupid, but I have first hand seen people attempting to link their account multiple times, have trouble doing so, and eventually give up.​

Reason(s):
- Eases the account linking process
- QoL improvement
- More players will have their account linked​

Example(s):
/linkaccount fAkEcode1o29z​

parvagamer2

Legendary Pika
completely agree on this...
I help like 5–10 people daily who are having trouble linking accounts because they just copy and paste the command /linkaccount xxyyzz
but they don't know how the slash command popup works.

They should bring back the old system where you can just do
.linkaccount xxyyzz
+1

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello RyanCerified,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not going to happen. It's not a big science to figure out how to copy & paste a slash command.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.