Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Skills

Status
Not open for further replies.

gewoon_jayden

Pika Member
Username:
xJqy

Suggestion:
Skills​

Detailed description:
Hello Thiemo, could you change the skills in something people actually like to use? You dont have to bring back mcmmo or remove the skills you just have to remove or improve a few things like

Unable to use no helmets in pvp
If u use no helmets u die faster
Armor damage will be reduced to a normal pace and not a unbalanced one

And make getting Skill xp on axes faster it is so slow and most people just autoclick to get it maxed now

If you only add this 3 things it would be more enjoyable to pvp on OPFactions the pvp on this gamemode was always fantastic and brought many people together

Reason(s):

If you actually apply this to the server old and new players would enjoy it

The reasons why:

People wear helmets

You can actually kill people

Sets break at a normal pace

Max 7 sets in your inventory + 1 on

(instead of 11-12 sets)

I'm a retired OPFactions pvper so i know what i just talked about.

Kind regards, xJqy

Example(s):

Last edited:

MoazWaleed

Pika Lover
Ahhh just brings the old memories back, many pvpers left the server because of the new skills system, and it is causing lots of players to use auto clicker which is not allowed. I completely agree with you. +1

Outscale

Banned
I completely agree with everything you said above, players with maxed skills melt your armor in 15-20 seconds, also checkout mine suggestion about adding skill credits into crates&kit once;

GodMurning

Pika Member
I agree to , skills are so annoying they destroy a set in 10 sec + using 11 sets in pvp is kinda sucks

Dusd

Username:
xJqy

Suggestion:
Skills​

Detailed description:
Hello Thiemo, could you change the skills in something people actually like to use? You dont have to bring back mcmmo or remove the skills you just have to remove or improve a few things like

And make getting Skill xp on axes faster it is so slow and most people just autoclick to get it maxed now

If you only add this 3 things it would be more enjoyable to pvp on OPFactions the pvp on this gamemode was always fantastic and brought many people together

Reason(s):

The reasons why:

People wear helmets

(instead of 11-12 sets)

Kind regards, xJqy

Example(s):
+1

Kyrence

Epic Pika
As a person who doesnt use helmets or boots and brings 18 sets to fights i completely agree with this +1

zAerxn

Legendary Pika
I completely agree with everything you said above, players with maxed skills melt your armor in 15-20 seconds, also checkout mine suggestion about adding skill credits into crates&kit once;
10-15 u sure? Someone called Eat_My_bubbles did 100 dura a hit and 5 shorted me today while I was in full immortal. Old mcmmo is way better. The new skills system made pvp unenjoyable

_Axe_

Legendary Pika
Username:
xJqy

Suggestion:
Skills​

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

The reasons why:

People wear helmets

(instead of 11-12 sets)

Kind regards, xJqy

Example(s):
i agree with this suggestion skills should be reworked in opfactions as they are over powered very much a maxed skill axe player can break a persons set in 2 hits so the player doesn't even get a chance to change his sets

MagnaNetwork

Username:
xJqy

Suggestion:
Skills​

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

The reasons why:

People wear helmets

(instead of 11-12 sets)

Kind regards, xJqy

Example(s):
I agree! Pvp is pointless now, i go out with full inv of god sets and I die in 10 sec... i dont even get to change sets they melt me especially if you are getting ganked.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello gewoon_jayden,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and it's going to be implemented very soon!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.