Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Classic SkyBlock SkyBlock (Adventure)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xBunnyHop

Username:
xBunnyHop​

Suggestion:
SkyBlock (Adventure)​

Detailed description:
This is suggestion for brand new SkyBlock Adventure. Most of these suggestions were inspired by Hypixel Skyblock, but contains detailed explanations & even some suggested public plugins.

• Lobby / Map (Hub Island)
Make it so players have to explore around the map, as they discover new areas they'd unlock custom warp feature (for ranks only), custom npc shops all over the hub, each NPC would have it's own House/Area.
In general removing island mining generators & adding mining/fishing/foraging areas around the hub island (or even having a special island for each one of those).

• Quest & Collection system
As player discovers new areas he should be able to discover mobs/blocks & other types of resources. Those resources would be added to their collections and as they progress they would receive certain rewards.
Quests would be there to make players explore around the map, in general to give player a little help on what they should next.

• Minions
Minion for each resource, tier for each one & certain amount of minions per island.

• Leveling / Skill system
For example miming, foraging, fishing, etc.
As player progresses and level ups their skills they would become stronger, Maybe get some perks like chance of double/triple drops etc.

• Pets
There would be 4/5 types of pets (common, rare, epic, legendary & mythic)
Depending on the rarity each pet would have it's own custom abilities, and as they level up those pets their abilities would get better (for example level 1 rabbit pet would give player 1% chance of dropping double crops, and level 100 rabbit pet would give 100% chance of dropping double crops).

• Custom Weapons, Tools, Armors & other Custom Items.
Custom weapons/Armors that would give player some custom abilities such as double jump, fly, speed, strength, etc.
Each of those items would have it's own custom recipe.
Custom Items such as backpacks, grappling hook, etc.

• Custom Enchants
Custom enchantments that would have some special abilities. For example replenish which would automatically replant broken crops, telekinesis which would automatically put items from a broken block into player's inventory, etc.

• Economy
Remove Spawners (like regular SkyBlock servers have) all the mobs would spawn on main / Hub Islands
Make it so players earn coins by making farms & grinding on their islands, doing quests, etc.
Make it so economy is balanced so players with higher skill levels earn more than players who just started.

• Ranks
Remove Kits (like the ones from regular SkyBlock)
No Vote Keys or Crates
Ranked players could have an permission for /warp and they would unlock warps as they discover certain areas.
Csmetics for ranked players only.
In general make it so there isn't too much of a difference in gameplay between Ranked players & regular ones (in terms of advantage like earning more than regular players)

I'm pretty sure that pika network only uses it's own custom plugins but these are some of the public ones I could find so they might be useful.

• GUI Info page / menu:
- Command Panels
- Deluxe Menu

• Jobs/Abilities
- Jobs reborn
- Player Skills reborn
- PvP Stats
- Custom mining loot

• Custom Mines & Mob Drops:
- Mythic Mobs
- Dangerous Caves
- DangeonSand Mobs

• Custom Crafts:
- Mythical Mobs (Drops)
- Craftehance
- Custom Crafting
- Epic Crafting

I have also found this premade SkyBlock that you might want to take a look at and maybe get some inspiration from it.

Reason(s):
Having a SkyBlock where the goal would be to explore and slowly progress would be something unique as not many servers have such SkyBlock.
Considering that PikaNetwork is a cracked server many people would for the first time experience the new type of SkyBlock.

Hypixel's SkyBlock to this day holds constant playerbase of 40000 players.
Just because it's something unique and never seen before. I'm hoping to see those numbers on Pika Network some day.

I hope I helped you at least a little bit.
I am looking forward to Pika Network's future projects to see what future brings us.​

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Hello xBunnyHop,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not going to happen.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.